43 | head cheerleader

[ brett, my love, you've arrived. enjoy more baby liam and willow bonding, as well as jealous derek, and hot, arrogant brett talbot ]

☽︎

i can smell him all over you.

[ 4.05 ]

"So, the Walcotts were the first — at least, the first we know about. Four murders — Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called the Mute; weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then, the Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house and got decapitated outside his car."

As Stiles summarized everything for his father in his office, Willow sat on the couch and listened along with Scott. Yet another murder had happened, and this was done by a different assassin than the so-called Mute.

"And then, last night, twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson," Stiles finished. They found her body at the school. She probably ran there thinking she'd be safe.

Scott slid a sheet of paper with the list of names and numbers over to Noah. "It's a Deadpool. A hit-list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded."

"Who found this list?" Noah asked, reading all the familiar names.

"Lydia," Stiles answered.

Noah sighed tiredly. "How?"

"She wrote it," he replied. Then he rethought his answer. "Actually, she transcribed it... without realizing it."

"Banshee?"

"Banshee."

"Beautiful," Noah muttered. "All right, what are these numbers next to the names?"

Willow's stomach sank at the question but she still remained silent.

"We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key," Stiles said.

"Wait. You mean, like, a - like a keyword?" he asked, not quite understanding.

"It's actually a name—"

"Allison," Scott said softly. He didn't really show it, but Willow knew how much pain the name brought him. Whoever wrote this list had a sick mind to choose her as the key.

"Her name broke a third of the list," Stiles continued.

"And now we think there's two other cipher keys," Scott added.

"Which will give us the rest of the names," Noah assumed. "Okay, so, how do we get the cipher keys?"

"Same way we got the code," Stiles said.