"She's so hopeless," giggled Minako.

Then as the three continued to laugh, Minako happened to look next to the fountain happening to catch sight of a familiar mop of pink hair.

"Hey, you guys. Look," she said, pointing.

Harusuke and Makoto then looked and saw Chibiusa with Luna P. The two were walking by the fountain and two boys following them, a short one and a tall one. Chibiusa had her nose in the air like she was trying to ignore the boys, but then two ran ahead of her, cutting her off.

"Hey, Chibiusa. Where are you going?" asked the short one, leering.

"Yeah, where are you going, Bun-head?" teased the tall one.

Chibiusa was standing no nonsense. "Are you two trying to hit on me? How immature," the pinkette said snootily. "This is exactly why the girls in my class make fun of boys like you two."

The two boys then scowled in anger, and the tall boy immediately picked up Chibiusa like a doll, now leering at her with a nasty smirk.

"You take that back," the tall boy growled. "Or else I'll make you sorry you said that!"

Immediately, Harusuke, Minako, and Makoto walked on over to intervene. Harusuke walked very close to the boys, ensuring that his shadow cast over them. As the boys looked up at him, Harusuke put on a smile that appeared normal but had a lot of malice and intent hidden behind it.

"If I were, I'd put her down right now," he spoke in an ominous voice. "Because if you don't, we'll let's say things won't end very well for you boys. Got it?"

Feeling a bit frightened, the tall boy slowly put down Chibiusa, then he, along with his ally, raced away.

"Well, that was a pretty awful thing to do," commented Makoto. "Picking on the new kid in town."

Minako then spoke to Chibiusa. "Don't worry about them. Boys will be boys," she said to her. "And for whatever reason, they always tease the girls they like."

"First of all, I resent that," Harusuke said. "And secondly, don't go putting weird ideas into Chibiusa's head, Minako."

"Yeah, I agree," chuckled Makoto. "Those boys were nothing but a couple of bullies, anyway. You always put a romantic spin on everything."

"And so what?" Minako spoke huffily, feeling insulted. "I think you judge and get over-anxious on guys way too much."

Now Makoto was a bit cross. "Oh, is that so? And how do you figure that?" she asked coldly.

"From what I hear, you immediately judge every man that comes along," Minako said, glaring. "You always compare them to your ex that broke your heart, and that's not true love, and you'll never find it that way."

"At least I'm trying," Makoto scowled. "Why don't you look for a new love instead of sulking around watching couples?"

"I'm doing just fine all by myself!" Minako snapped.

"Oh, yeah?" Makoto challenged.

"Whoa, whoa. Take it easy, girls," Harusuke interjected, getting in between them. "There's no reason to get so heated. We're already getting enough heat from the sun."

"Harusuke's right," agreed Chibiusa. "Besides, I've already got my guy picked out, and I plan on marrying him. So I'm going to be Mamo's bride."

At that moment, a familiar voice angrily screeched out. "What did you say?! Try saying that again!"

Everyone looked, and there standing before them, her face in an angry snarl, with Luna on her shoulder, was Usagi.

Chibiusa then repeated herself, not caring. "I said, I'm going to be Mamo's bride."