"Poor guy. I can't blame him," said Ami. "Since he's not a Guardian anymore, we'll be losing a pretty strong ally. It's honestly a shame."

"No kidding," agreed Usagi. "Harusuke's always strived to protect us and always took his duty as a Guardian seriously. However, now that he isn't a Guardian anymore, I'm starting to wonder if he's starting to feel useless now."

"Maybe this is a good thing for him," suggested Rei. "After all, while it is admirable that he's willing to do everything to protect us and everyone else in Juuban, he's been pushing himself way too hard lately. Especially after what happened between you and Mamoru, Usagi."

Usagi looked across to Rei. "Rei, you're not saying that Harusuke should just quit being a Guardian completely, do you?!"

"I'm only saying that maybe it's time for Harusuke to take a break," said Rei. "You know, take some time off from being a Guardian."

"Yeah, that's a good idea, Rei," said Minako. "Harusuke deserves to have a break, especially after that ordeal he went through with that monster thing a while back, so maybe it's time he has a day of relaxation."

"I agree," said Ami. "Maybe we could do something for him to help him relax. Does anyone have any ideas?"

Everyone then took a few seconds to think about what they could do for Harusuke. Then Usagi had an idea.

"Hey, wait! I may have an idea to help, Harusuke!" Usagi said as she began to explain her plan.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In the UFO above Juuban, Rubeus was gazing at the projection of the Crystal Tokyo, trying to locate another crystal point to corrupt. At that moment, it suddenly disappeared and was replaced by one of the Wise Man.

"Great Wizard Wiseman," said Rubeus.

"Rubeus, have you killed the Rabbit and located the Silver Crystal yet?" asked the Wiseman.

"Not yet. For some reason, both have been very elusive from our sights," replied Rubeus. "And to add to that, we've been having some difficulty corrupting the crystal points ."

"And why is that?" wondered the Wiseman.

"Based on the reports from Koan and Berthier, the ones responsible for this are two beings known as Sailor Moon and Solaris," said Rubeus. "So far, they've been able to not only stop us from taking the crystal points, but they also seem to be protecting the Rabbit."

The Wiseman hummed in a very low growl. "This is most unfortunate," he said. "I predict that those two will cause great trouble for the Black Moon Clan. Therefore, you must make sure to dispose of them as quickly as possible. Otherwise, they will continue to interfere."

"Don't worry, Great Wise Man," reassured Rubeus. "I'm already taking measures to handle them, so leave it to the Spectre Sisters and me. We won't fail you."

"Make sure that you don't," said the Wise Man. "However, I foresee that in the future, something will appear that will hinder our plans even further. If you don't stop it, the light of the stars shall bring the Black Moon to ruin."

The projection of the Wise Man then disappeared. Rubeus then turned looked towards the window that gave him a good view of the town of Juuban below.

"Calaveras? Are you here?" Rubeus called out.

At that moment, the girl with brown hair in a bun appeared just behind Rubeus.

"You summoned me, Rubeus?" Calaveras asked.