Prolouge

Disclaimer: I don't own any You Tube vids, Gifs, and Pics (except for those that are obviously mine). The original plot of My Hero Academia along with the original characters all belong to Kohei Horikoshi so credits are all for her. I also don't own Daki (Koyoharu Gotouge own her character) as this story is base from fanfiction and entertainment purposes only.

A/n: Daki's not my favorite character in KNY (Demon Slayer). I basically loveee Nezuko, but during the entertainment district, when Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Uzui and his three wives fought the six upper demon and with a couple experience of it's manga (Yes I got spoiled longgg time ago) I really soon fall in love with her power. And since all demons (even the upper ranks) have sad backstories, I decided to give her a chance to be in a fanfiction and put her in a different anime in pure curiosity and interest, sooo here we are!

Also... I WON'T REVEAL HER SOON TO BE SHIPPED! Feel free to ship her with some characters tho, lol.

WARNING
MANGA SPOILERS 

Daki didn't know what to do. Her life flashes before  her eyes, much like a certain red head where he unfortunately fought a lower rank demon. For her though, it was like her last comfort zone gets taken away from her. The life of an undefeatable monster is no longer there.

She felt the blade of the swords that belongs to two boys, one have a blonde hair and the other one wears a creepy looking mask. She wanted to curse at them. For destroying her life much like before.......

'Why can't I live in peace?!' 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME!?!" She screamed while tears continue to run down from her eyes. 

"I WAS FIGHTING A PILLAR THEN, DAMMIT!" Gyutaro exclaimed with pure anger. "SO WHAT!?"

"THE EARINGS BRAT WAS STILL ALIVE! SO I WANTED TO FINISH HIM FIRST!!"

"THEN YOU COULD HAVE JUST MANIPULATE ME TO DO THAT!"

"AND YET YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!" Daki wanted to argue again, to make sure he understand that it wasn't her fault. She already cut him off. 

"...THERE'S NO WAY AN UNSIGHTLY THING LIKE YOU COULD EVER BE MY SIBLING!!!"

In pure shock, Gyutaro could not do anything but stare at her. "I'm sure you're not blood related to me at all! I mean, we don't even look alike! You're so useless! Your only good point is that you're strong. Nothing else!"

"DON'T JOKE AROUND! If you were alone you'd definitely be dead! I SAVE YOUR ASS SO MANY TIMES! You're the one who's a deadbeat failure! You're weak, and you've got no good points! NOW I'M TRULY REGRETTING ALL THE TIMES I'VE PROTECTED A SUCKER LIKE YOU!"

"If you weren't there, I would've had a different life! IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!"

"..." 

'That was right... All he had said...' 

A flush of light appeared as she, for the first  time, remember the days the two were still humans. Every day, her life along with her brother were all not easy. In fact, she wanted to kill herself so badly. 'So what was the problem!? What changes and what ended all wrong!?'

They were only kids with no good future. They wanted to survive so badly!...... 

"..."

She didn't even hear the words her brother keeps on screaming, not the sudden presence of Tanjiro. But the fact that all she did was rely to her brother all this time. 

"That's a lie"

The place grew quiet. Tanjiro's warm hand startle the two demons. "You honestly don't think that"

"That's all a lie"

"All you siblings have left in this world are each other. That's why the two of you..."

"Shouldn't be cursing at each other right now"

Finally, something snap at Daki inside. If she was still human can she call it sadness? grief? loneliness? No words can explain how she regretted all those times. 

"This suck! this suck! Do something onii-chan!!!"

"I don't wanna die! Onii------"

"UME!!!"

Memories began to pill up. Gyutaro remembers his sister's real name.... was not Daki but Ume.

A/n: THIS IS SOOO SAD!!! I always ended up fighting my brother and yet I feel so sad and depress if ever this happened to me. Despite all those things that had happened through my/ your childhood with my/your siblings. We all need to admit that, life without them is like living without no limbs.