Miguels' Lyric Chapter 9

Armando's funeral was huge. Hundreds of his family, friends, and co- workers all filled the church. He had what looked like thousands of flowers all over the church and casket. Lots of people got up to talk about how wonderful Armando was, they all talked about how he used to run around with Miguel and play. He was truly loved. Everyone said they would remember him as a warrior. Although he was to young to die, being that he was only twenty-one, he had a wonderful legacy. I really felt bad for his mother she took it really hard. Every time someone would say his name she would cry even harder. Miguel also took it hard. Altough he barly cried I could tell he was truly hurting inside.

After the seharmony we all went outside for the burrying of the body. Miguel couldn't stand to see him go so before they actually buried the body Miguel, me and a bunch of his friends left.

" Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust " the pastor said in the background as we all walked away.

We all went to Miguels house and hung out. Everyone talked and and drank beer, occasionly pouring out some liquor in remembrance of Armando. It was really good to see everyone together just talking and having a good time. They were all a huge family. That was something I knew little about. Family. The little bit of family I did have I barely got to see. They were all either working or to busy in their own self to pay me any attention. So to see people everywhere together like this really warmed my heart.