Miguels' Lyric Chapter 5

When I got home I took a shower and went to my room. I wasn't sure how I should dress. I really wanted to look nice for him. I guess I was taking this date thing seriously. I finally decided on a cute red short skirt that flared out and a cute little white T-shirt. I put on some jewelery and some matching shoes. I looked really cute and my hair was straight, down to my back. I heard him knock on the door and I quickly sprayed some body spray on myself and grabbed my jacket. I open the door and we walked to his car. "Aye mami you look hot!" he said. My face began to heat up. He opened the door for me and I got in. We soon started driving and I didn't really recognize where we were going. "Where are you takeing me?" I asked. " Its a surprise" he said. We finally pulled up to a shack-like mexican restaurant. There was mexican music playing loudly and there were a bunch of guys standing outside.

We got out of the car and walked inside. I could fell the guys starring at me checking me out. The restaurant was packed with people, guys and girls were dancing on each other and people were sitting at the bar drinking. Miguel must have known the waiter because they gave each other hugs and then he took us to the back of the restaurant. There was a V.I.P table for us two, he made me feel special. He gave us menus and asked what we wanted to drink. I took a tea and he got some type of alcohol. "See anything you want?" he asked. I hadnt really been a fan of mexican food so I let him order for me. Soon the waiter came back with our drinks and took our orders.

Soon after eating, Miguel got up and lead me to the dance floor."I can't dance" I said yelling over the music. " Just move your hips" he said still leading me. They were now playing a sexy Salsa. We stopped in the middle of the dance floor and started to dance. I did exactly what Miguel said and started moveing my hips. He spun me around multiple times and dipped me back. It was all happening so fast but I was really having fun. Then they slowed down the music and everyone started to slow dance. I turned around heading back to my seat but Miguel grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. He put his hands on my hips and we started to grind on each other. He felt so good. I could feel myself getting wet and he began to kiss me. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and we started kissing more passionately. Anyone that saw us probably instantly thought we were having sex. Only Him and me knew that we weren't.

I couldn't take it anymore. " Lets go" I said. He instantly paid the bill and started leading me to the exit and then to his car. I could tell by the way he drove that he was ankchuse to get home. We finally got to his house and he parked in his driveway. He lead me inside his house and to his room. I sat down on his bed and he started kissing me. I could tell he wanted to take his time by the way he slowly took off my jacket then my shirt. Then I took off his shirt and started undoing his pants."Slow down" he whispered looking deep into my eyes. He then started kissing me slowly, starting on my neck then my to my chest, unhooking my bra. I layed down and he got on top of me. He started kissing me on stomach and then on my bellybutton. He started undoing my pants and slowly took them off. Then he started kissing my legs and then my feet slipping off my panties. He came back up kissing me on my neck and I took off his pants and underwear.

He started to enter me and I let out a loud moan. Then he started to grind on me slowly. We weren't having sex but we were making love. He started grinding on me harder and I moaned louder. He started kissing me and I bit his bottom lip. "Damn girl" he said slightly laughing. I couldn't help it. The faster he went the louder I screamed and the deeper I dug into his skin with my nails. I bit his lip multiple times that night before he collapsed on me. I quickly dozed off feeling like the only girl in the world with my cloud nine times three high.