Miguels' Lyric

Chapter 1

"OOH, Harder". I screamed. As I made him go deeper inside me. I loved it when we screwed.He pleasurred my body in ways unimaginable. Miguel and I weren't actually together. He was just someone I called when I needed him. I had known him for a while from school. This whole thing started a few months ago. He was the new kid at school. He was really good looking. He was kinda tall with really nice tanish brown skin and he had beautiful light brown eyes. Any guy that saw him would easily get jealous and any girl that saw him instantly fell in love. He had just moved to California from Mexico. He said moving to America opened a little more opportunity for him and his families "business". Drug business that is. It was just him, his two brothers and his father. They were all involved in the business. I knew it was kinda dangerous to be sleeping with him and all but I really didn't care.

I placed me hands from around his waste to his back, digging my long nails into his skin. I had probably dug into his white meat. It wasn't my fault though I couldn't help it. The way he pleasured my body was so good. I have heard many people describe sex like being on cloud nine, but this was like cloud nine times three. I felt myself reaching my climax and just as I thought I couldn't take anymore he kept going. WTF, this was more than I could honestly handle. He kept going for a little while longer earning a few more screams from me. Just as I was about to make him stop he clasped on top of me. He was breathing really hard and struggled to catch his breath.

"That was great." he finally said after catching his breath.

"Yep".I agreed.

"So you wanna go get something to eat?" he asked. " No " I said blandly. Although Miguel and I had a no strings attached relationship I knew he wanted more. He asked me that same question almost everytime we were done. The truth was I kinda did have feelings for him. I just didn't really act on them. I wasnt really the type to express my emotions. I didn't really know how. I did want more than sex from him but I just couldn't tell him.

I sat up pushing Miguel off of me. I grabed my bra and panties and put them on. Then I grab my shirt, pants and socks and put them on too. Although my clothes were scattered around his room I managed to find them and put them

on all in a matter of minutes. It was a routine I knew all to well.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Miguel staring at me. " What!" I said kinda annoyed. " Nothing " he said "Calm down" . He knew the one thing I hated was when people starred at me. I knew that was kinda childish but I couldn't help it. " Its just that you can't hold in your feelings forever." he stated. I think Miguel kinda knew that I had feelings for him, he was just waiting for me to confess them to him.

"Whatever" i said blandly. Deep down I knew it was true.

I grabbed my shoes and sat on the edge of the bed trying to put them on. Miguel then moved slowly towards me from the head of the bed. He was now sitting behind me with his legs wrapped around me. He then wrapped his arms around me making me drop my shoes. I then leaned back into his chest. He felt so good. I wished we could stay like this forever. " Come on Lyric, just this one time. What harm could it do?" he asked whispering in my hear. I didn't answer. "None, right". he whispered. I kinda wanted to go. After all he was right, me going to get something to eat with him wasn't going to do any harm, but I couldn't go. Then I leaned back down to put on my shoes.

"Sorry, Miguel" I said with a little emotion in my voice. I quickly got up and grabed my jacket. I turned around and told him goodbye. I had to leave before he change my mind.