Miguels' Lyric Chapter 2

I sat in my first period class the next day. I was the the first person there. I kinda had a habit of being early. After a few minutes more students came in. Two of my friends soon walked in and we exchanged hellos. I seen Miguel walk in next and he came to sit next to me. He looked at me and smiled. Chills ran down my spine, he had the most beautiful teeth, they were pearly white. I was really surprised he came to school today. He got really caught up with his "family business" sometimes. He and his two brothers would sometimes take turns coming to school though. Two would stay home at a time, since it was three of them. Then sometimes his father would just hold it down by hisself till they all came home from school.

I wondered why they even bothered coming to school since their " family business" was doing so well but Miguel said his father wanted them to get two educations. One from the streets and one from school. His father didnt want them getting tricked out of any money anytime soon either so it was real important that they learned their math. More students came in and started talking waiting for class to start.

Our teacher soon walked in and started teaching. I was so ready to get out of school. I was a senior in high school and after the summer ended I was on my way to college to get my Bachelors Degree in political science. Then I would go to get my Law Degree. It was always my dream to become a lawyer. I wanted to be a Prosecutor. I soon went into a deep daydream and didn't even hear the bell ring for our next class. Everyone left eager to get out of the boring class and ready to get to their next one. When Miguel noticed me not moveing he waved his had in front of my face making me snap out of my daydream. "Come on "he said slightly laughing. Miguel and I had all classes together except one and that was english, honors. I walked to my next class ready to get it over with.

After school I walked to my Ford Fusion. It was a hand-me-down car that my father gave me after he got his Excalade. Before I could reach my car Miguel came up behind me slightly scaring me. " Hi " he said. " Hey " I responded. " What do you have planed this afternoon?" he asked " Nothing" I said reaching my car. Miguel was constantly trying to get me to go somewhere with him. " You wanna go somewhere, then?" he asked. It was kinda annoying and kinda cute. Before I opened my car door I turned around facing him. "Thats okay Miguel Im kinda tired" I lied. He slightly laughed. He knew I was lying. " Okay, welllll ....can you give me a ride home?" I had known Miguel had a car and he knew that I knew too. But I couldn't deni him a ride. " Okay " i said. " Great " he said walking over to the passenger side. But not before he opened the door for me and let me inside. He then closed my door. I loved that he was such a gentleman. " So Miguel " i started " why'd you ask me for a ride? What's wrong with your car"" Nothing " he said slyly " I just wanted to be with you". Yep just as i suspected. "Juan can drive so he can get him and Jose home safely" he said reassureings me. " I thought you had left us for a minute there in first period I had to bring you back to planet earth" he said laughing. I started to laugh to and Miguel started to look at me. My face started to heat up and I began getting nervous. I pulled into Miguels parking lot of a driveway and turned off the car. He was still looking at me when I turned to look at him. He had the most prettiest eyes.

It was then that he leaned in for a kiss. He was just inches away from my face when I slightly pulled my head away. Then he placed his hand on the side of my face. I couldn't resist it and I moved in closer making our lips meet. His lips was so soft and his tongue felt so good roaming inside my mouth. I felt butterflies in my stomach. We started kissing more aggressively and I felt his hand move from my face to my waist and then to my thigh. I let out a kinda loud moan. I wanted him so bad. He pulled away tryin to catch his breath. I can't believe I just did that kind of regreting it. He looked at me happily. "See you later"he said " And thanks for the ride". "No problem" I muttered.

I drove home in a daze. Thinking about Miguel and the kiss. I mean I had slept with him many of times but something about that kiss was different. When I had gotten home no one was there which wasn't a surprise. I tuck a quick bath and went straight to sleep with Miguel and the kiss still on my mind.