Miguels' Lyric Chapter 3

The next day I was sitting in my first period class again. Early as usual. The same few other early people came in and then my same two friends. I was expecting Miguel to come in next but he didnt. Minutes later the whole class was full and everyone was waiting for the teacher to come in. Not to soon after she did come in did she start rambling on about graduation and how we needed to get our cap and gowns if we planned on walking across the stage. Trust me lady I thought, Im pretty sure everyone got their cap and gown. Especially me I had no intention on getting left behind just cause I didn't have a cap and gown. I already had ordered mine almost two months before they even started telling us to.

After school I walk to my car as usual. It was Friday and I was so sleepy I just wanted to get in my bed and go to sleep. And thats exactly what I did when I got home. The house was perfectly quiet making it easy for me to sleep. My mom was probably working a extra shift at the hospital, she was a doctor and my dad was undoubtedly still grading papers at the college he worked at, he was a professor.

I had practically slept the whole weekend away. By Sunday all I could think about was Miguel. It had been two days since I had seen him and I wanted him BAD. Hoping he wasn't busy I called him. Surprisingly he answersd. "Hello" he said. "Hey, can I come over?" I asked he knew what I wanted. I always went to his house when ever I wanted him. I don't know why though my house always seem to be the one empty. " Yeah, Sure" he said. " Good, I'll be over soon." I said hanging up. I quickly put on some clothes. I was so eager to get over there that all I put on was a red cami and some levi jeans. I grabed my pair of red Bobs matching my cami and put them on my feet. Then I grabbed my car keys and a jacket. I then drove to Miguels house as fast as I could. I pulled into his driveway getting out quickly. Before I could even get to his front door he opened it letting me in.

We didn't even exchange Hellos as so soon as I stepped in his house he grabbed me by the waste kissing me aggressively. Then he pushed me up against the wall and started to take my jacket off. " Where's your brothers and your father?" I asked him in between kisses. " They're out taking care of some business" he said. "They shouldnt be back for a while now"."Great" I said wrapping my legs around his waste. He grabbed my butt with his hands and started carrying me to his room. He layed me down on the bed and took his shirt off. Then he got on top of me kissing me some more. He then took my shirt off and started kissing me from my chest to my stomach and down to my pants. Then he undid my belt buckle, sliding off my pants and panties. He kissed me in my spot a few times leading back up to my stomach then to my face. Dang he knew how to turn me on. Then he took off my bra taking a good look at my naked body. He undid his pants and slid out of them and then took off his boxers. I tilted my head back in pleasure as he began to enter me. " mmh" I moaned. He began to move in and out, in and out thrusting his body against mine. He begain to increase his speed and I dug my nails into his back. Once again im pretty sure I dug deep into his skin, leaving a mark. He began to go faster and faster and I began to moan a little louder. "What's my name?" he said whispering in my hear. "Miguel" I screamed digging my nails deeper in his skin. " I cant hear you" he said. " Miguel" I repeated a little bit louder. This guy had me going crazy. " Don't stop" I said pleading. " I won't" he said grinning. He started kissing me and stuck his tongue in my mouth I soon pulled away screaming in pleasure. He began to slow down his pace a little and a few minutes later be stopped placing his head on my chest.

"That was amazing! " he said trying to catch his breathe. I was trying to catch my breathe as well and couldn't even respond. A few minutes later I fell asleep.

It was about 9:30 when we finally woke up. "Hello sleeping beauty" he said as I began to wake up. I let a loud yawn and looked around the room I had kinda forgot were I was. "Hay " I said instantly remembering when I heard Miguels voice. Everything we did instantly came rushing back to my mind putting a huge smile on my face. "Well I can see you had a great time earlier this afternoon" he stated. I honestly didn't know I was smiling that hard. My face began to heat up and I could tell he was watching me.

"You hungry?"he asked. "No" I said I knew were he was going with this. " "Come on Lyric I know you are especially with all that work we was doing." he said slightly laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too but I still knew I couldn't go any where with him. " Come on Lyric" he said placeing sweet little kisses on my shoulder and back. He made me so weak. " I can't Miguel, sorry" I said in a low voice." What are you afraid of ?" he asked rubbing my back. I didn't answer. I honestly didn't know what I was afraid of. I just knew that it was much easier for me to say no and push him away then for me to say yes and let him in. "Lyric?" he said. I still couldnt answer. ...." Nothing!!! " I said yelling " Dang, you know what our agreement is so I don't even know why you bother".

" I don't give a damn about our agreement Lyric I know you have feelings for me and all you do is hide them." he yelled back, I could tell he was hurt by my comment, it was all in his voice.

He was so angry. I really didn't mean to hurt his feelings. I grabed all my clothes and put them on in a hurry. " Come on Lyric dont leave" he said calling out to me. So many thoughts ran through my mind. I grabed my jacket and car keys and left without even saying goodbye.