Miguels' Lyric Chapter 8

It had been weeks since I heard from Miguel. He hadn't been coming to school lately and I just thought It was because of the "business". I really missed him but wouldn't bring myself to call him, I was still upset about what happened at the warehouse. I was really worried about him though, graduation was near and he had missed over ten days. If he missed anymore days he might not be able to graduate.

One day after school I just so happen to run into one of Miguels' brothers, Jose.

" Hey " he said calling out to me.

" Hey " I replied. Turning around to face him.

" Well, um I heard about what happened with you and Miguel and I was just.....um coming to tell you that he's not doin so good."

"What happened?" I asked nonchalantly. I tried not to let how worried I was take over my face. I felt my heart beat increasing and I became really nervous. If anything happened to Miguel I don't know what I would do.

"Well umm, while Miguel was taking you home, Armando was taken to the hospital.... but he didn't make it. The bullets had been lodged to deep in his back and he bled to death." Jose looked sad and he avoided eye contact.

"O Jose Im so sorry " was all I could say.

"Yeah well Miguel has gone into a deep,deep depression. He won't eat or go to school and he looks like he hasn't slept in years. I think you should go and see him. It might do him some good." he said looking up at me.

"Okay" I said "I'll stop by and see him".

" Okay good, Armando was like a brother to him, I kinda think he thinks its his fault"

"Well Ill go over there to see him" I said. I pulled him in for a hug and let him know that it was okay. He looked happier when I pulled away and I had known it had done him some good.

When I went to go see Miguel he looked worse then Jose described. He was in his room in a corner. All the lights was off and his room was messy. He had a few beer bottles scattered around his room. He had been just sitting there in a chair sulcing.

I went to him and nelt down in front of him. He was bent over with his face in his hands, crying.

"Miguel Its going to be okay" I said trying to comfort him.

"How do you know?" he asked, crying. This was another side I had never seen of Miguel. He was so vulnerable.

I took his head in my hands and made him look at me. I looked in his light brown eyes and said " Because it will be, I can feel it." With that being said I placed little kisses on his face and lips. After a while of doing that he began to kiss me back and we began to make-out. He grabbed my neck with both of his hands and began to kiss me roughly. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and they intertwined. At first I was just kissing him to make him feel better but know I was turned on. I made him stand up and walked him over to the bed. I pushed him down and got on top of him. I forcefully ripped his shirt off his body and pressed his lips against mine. Then I took off my shirt and bra and went for his belt buckle. Roughly pulling at his belt I undid it and snatched off his pants. Then I undid my pants and panties and took them off. Sliding off his boxers I positioned myself over his throbbing manhood and slowly slid him inside me.

"Ohhh " I moaned. I felt so full. He grounded himself deeper inside me as I let out a even louder moan. I rocked back and forth on his firm manhood. He felt so good inside me. He placed his hands around my hips gripping them firmly. "Ooo thats good Lyric" I heard him whisper. I began to increase my speed as his hands gripped tighter around my waist. It started to hurt but I didn't care I began to grind harder and harder. Not a bit did I feel bad about taking advantage of Miguel at his time of need. I was helping him feel better as far as I was concerned.

His manhood began to throb harder filling my tight hole further.

"Aaah, Miguel!!" I moaned louder. He moved his hands from my hips to my breast squeezing them and rubbing then firmly. He played with my nipples witch made me laugh a little. My legs began to tremble and I soon felt him come releasing his hot juices inside me. I let out one last hunormus scream and calsped on Miguels chest.

As I looked up at Miguel, he had a huge smile on his face. Rubbing his warm hands up and down my back I could tell he enjoyed himself and that his mind was totally off Armandos death. Or so I thought.

" His funeral is tomorrow" he said. His smile disappearing.

"O really?" I asked.

" Yeah, It was so hard telling his mother he had died. She came rushing to the hospital only minutes after he pasted." he said coldly.

"Miguel, I will go with you, okay. I don't want you to be alone"

" Thank You" he said emotionaly.

"Miguel, that's not even a problem. That's what Im here for. I Love You" I said. I was so surprised I said that, it just came out.

" I Love You too" he said " I've been waiting a long time for you to say those three little words."

" I know " I said looking up at him " And Thank You for waiting and being patient with me."

"Anything for you" he said kissing my hair.

Miguels' Lyricजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें