Miguels' Lyric Chapter 4

Monday morning I felt like crap. I couldn't sleep last night and to my suprise I was late getting to school.I didnt even have time to put on make-up. My mind was still on Sunday night and the whole arguement if thats what you wanna call it, that me and Miguel had. When I walked into class everyone was looking at me even Miguel. I guess everyone was suprised that I was late and how different my face looked with out any make-up. "Happy you decided to join us Ms. Lyric" the teacher said. I went to sit down in my regular seat beside Miguel. I could feel his eyes watching me but I couldn't look at him. By the time I started to pull out a pencil and some paper the bell started to ring for our second period class. Dang, I had missed everything she taught today in class.

I was just miserable walking to my second period. I really needed those notes. Knowing my teacher she would probably give us a test on that lesson just for the hell of it. I suddenly heard some foot steps coming up behind me. To my surprise it was Miguel. I thought he was mad at me. " Here you go" he said handing me a bunch of papers. "Whats that?"I asked. " Its the note, classwork and homework she gave us" he said. "O Miguel, that's nice of you but I cant---""Go ahead ,take it, how else are you gonna get the notes?" he asked. I looked down at the papers and took them. "Thank you, I owe you one" I said. "Well I am most definitely holding you to that." he said slapping my butt. "Miguel!" I said looking around to see if anyone saw him. Thankfully they didnt. I guess that meant he wasn't mad at me anymore, and I was glad.We walked into our next class and took our seats. Just then the teacher walked in and began teaching class.

Instead of going to lunch I decided to go to the library to study and copy those notes. Surprisingly Miguel went with me. He said he had to catch up on his reading, which I didn't believe.

After school Miguel insisted on walking me to my car. While walking my stomach let out a loud grumble. Miguel heard it and started to laugh. I was so embarrassed. "Now you cant tell me your not hungry" Miguel said. " Yeah, a little" I said, once again I knew were this was going." Well let me take you to get something to eat" he said sincerely." I don't know Miguel, look at me--------"" Hay you owe me one" he said cutting me off. I couldn't argue with him then. "Okay" I said. " What's wrong with the way you look?"he asked. " Nevermind Miguel" I said. Did he really not notice the way I looked? "Great,well I'll give you time so you can go home and get ready" he said. "Ill pick you up around 6:00." WOW he just automatically made this a date.