fifteen: pretty

"tae!!! did you see my black shirt?"

jungkook screamed from the bathroom. right now both of them are getting ready for the party which is in an hour. "it's here!" taehyung screamed back and made a way to the bathroom. "can I?" he said while knocking gently too the door, "yep" jungkook answered.

the younger was standing shirtless opposite too the mirror, doing his little make up, "thanks" jungkook answered still fully focused. taehyung nodded with a smile and walked closer too him too wrap arms around his waist, putting chin on jks shoulder.

"you look so handsome" tae said, looking at jungkook in the mirror. the younger blushed and said back "thanks, you too". taehyung turned him by his waist too face him and leaned on the wall with, back taking jungkook with him. taehyung had legs between jungkooks, jk put hands softly on taes chest.

"you know, you don't have too prepare like that. it's just a party, you look gorgeous with or without all this shit" taehyung said and took some of jks hair behind his ear. "I know but I want too look pretty when I'll meet your friends" jungkook said with a warm smile, taehyung smiled back weakly at his precious words and said "you are always pretty, my baby" while leaning to peck his lips and gently rubbing jks cheek.

he left jungkook in the bathroom and started dressing too the party, after about 40 minutes they were done and left the apartment.

taehyung was wearing brown button-up shirt with big neckline and black jeans + gold jewellery while jungkook had black shirt and black skinny jeans + silver jewellery. matching.

they arrived too the club quickly and made way too enter. when they did that, music was so loud that taehyung had too lean too jks ear too say something. "stay close to me" he said loudly and made a way too vip zone which was at the next floor.

when they got there, taehyung helped jungkook to took off of him his coat and after that he quickly took off own. jungkook whispered quick 'thank you' and the elder took his hand too brought to his friends.

"sup taehyung! I'm glad you guys made it!" bogum screamed and hugged him. he noticed quickly jungkook and said "you must be jungkook! I'm bogum, nice to meet you finally. also I'm big fan" bogum said and hugged jungkook, "nice too meet you too! thank you so much" jungkook said with a polite smile. "come on guys, we have drinks here!" bogum said and went too the group of people.

when taehyung started walking into their direction, he felt that someone pulled his arm. he turned too see worried jungkook, taehyung said "what's wrong baby?". "tae stuffs will be mad if something will be about us from here in the internet..." jungkook answered and sigh.

"don't worry I'm here 3 months and nothing happend. here people aren't like that and don't film each other, and vip zone also helps a lot because here no one see you from down. don't worry kookie my closer friends know that I'm with you and some of them also are celebrities so" taehyung answered and pecked his lips softly, making jungkook smile warmly, more bravely.

"LET'S GO PARTY!" bogum screamed when music started be more faster and dynamic. everbody were drinking, singing and dancing with each other. taehyung and jungkook were dancing with the crowd and jungkook was so happy. he could imagine living like that with taehyung, just 'free life'.

———

2 hours passed.everyone were still dancing but jungkook was smiling at taehyung who was dancing stupidly with bogum, while he was sitting on the table where all drinks are.

suddenly he felt pat on his shoulder, he turned around from surprise and saw one of taes friends. „hi there" he said and jungkook answered quickly "hi!", "sooo you are here for the first time?" that guy asked and jungkook answered with a smile "yeah, I came here with taehyung".

"cool! I see he's dancing with bogum right now, they look so funny gosh" that guy said chuckling, jungkook also chuckled at that. "do you wanna maybe dance?" that guy asked after some seconds and jungkook didn't know what too say, how to even react at this invitation. he didn't want to be not nice too taes friends, and only because of that, he stand up.

they started dancing, not really close because jungkook was always making little space between them but that guy unfortunately always came closer. he wasn't insistent but jungkook just didn't want too dance with other guy more sensually because he only want too dance with taehyung in that way.

after some moments jungkook felt that somebody from behind put hand on his stomach, bringing him closer to his chest. jungkook immediately recognised the touch and didn't stop dance. taehyung smirked at his friend who walked away, tae whispered into jungkooks ear "miss me?", jungkook nodded and closed eyes at the sensation with a smile.

they were dancing in the same rhythm, sexily moving their bodies together. taehyung sometimes kissed or whispered something into jks ear making him giggle every time he did that. suddenly taehyung took one hand into jungkooks jeans pocket and turned him around, from surprise jungkook bumped into taes chest and smiled happily.

taehyung put one hand on his waist while the other had free. jungkook had one hand on taes shoulder while with one is still dancing too the music. taehyung swayed their bodies in way too make friction between their lower parts but not in exiting way, jungkook was smiling the whole time while enjoying himself completely.

taehyung was smiling at that gorgeous boy in front of him, he felt so happy that jungkook is enjoying his lifestyle here. he leaned and kissed jungkooks lips, still dancing while jungkook shifted hand to his cheek, smiling into the kiss. "you look beautiful jungkook" taehyung said against his lips and pecked them again cutely. jungkook smiled, showing his bunny teeth and said "thank you, tae".

taehyung pecked his neck quickly and grabbed jks one hand, rotating him. they danced with each other too the end of the party.

Taehyung and Jungkook were dancing too "Djadja" by Aya Nakamura. 😍

HI GUYSSS!! sooo as a surprise I made faster next chapter besties 🤘🏼 idk what happend yesterday but I couldn't post a photo of the chapter 14, I posted again, sorry

anddd I hope you guys like this chapter, btw I wanted describe every detail of their dance well enjoy !! I purple youuu 🤍

miss them 😓

jungkook today on his ig posted song "Hate Everything - Golden"

HE'S GORGEOUS !! his angelic voice 🙏🏼

see ya