five: caught

"what the fuck?"

they heard a voice and taehyung broke the kiss, still holding jungkook under his silky shirt by his waist. he turned too see who it was. it was jimin.

jungkook still had back against the wall, breathing heavily, looking at taes chest. taehyung saw that and cursed under breathe. he sat jungkook on the floor and kissed him on the cheek, jungkook gave him his tired bunny smile. "everything okay baby?" taehyung whispered. "yeah, I just need to catch a breath" jungkook mumbled with a smile, while biting lower lip.

taehyung sighed, god that boy is so in love. he stand up and went closer too jimin "what are you doing here?" taehyung asked flustered. "what? WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE. you guys are together?! why didn't you tell us. how long?" jimin said, he put hand on taehyungs shoulder. "not long" taehyung said quietly, looking into jimins eyes.

"why didn't you tell me? I knew that you like jungkook that way so what's the problem?." jimin said with a smile. "we wanted too enjoy each other first without your knowledge, I'm sorry jimin we didn't tell you" taehyung said with a blush on his face. jimin hugged taehyung and mumbled into his shoulder "don't be, I'm sooo happy for you two". "thank you jimin" taehyung said and hugged jimin back, tighter. jimin broke a hug and kneeled down too jungkook. "so happy for you two, kookie" jimin said and pecked jungkooks forehead. "thanks" jungkook breathe out with precious smile.

"so, um you guys were busy right?" jimin said and winked at both of them. jungkook was blushing madly while biting lower lip nervously, looking at taehyung. the elder just chuckled and said "yeah kinda, we'll finish it later" taehyung winked at jungkook as he placed a chaste kiss on his warm lips. they all now were sitting on the floor, discussing the plan how too tell rest of the members about their relationship.

after about 20 minutes rest of the members came to join them at 'dance practice'. they were dancing almost 2 hours and after that, they made a way to their fancy apartment. "hey, guys can we talk?" taehyung asked, pointing at the couches in their living room. when they all sat down, taehyung and jungkook told them everything about them, meanwhile holding each other's hands.

at first rest of the members were in shook and had a bad feelings about that, because of their careers but after long conversation, they all came too agreement and accepted their relationship. members were so happy because they knew that these two were always so close.

"okay, I will talk to Bang Si Hyuk (their CEO) but remember that we have too keep this in a secret from army's. unfortunately not everyone would accept that and it can be bad for our career." namjoon said with a proud smile. taehyung and jungkook nodded immediately. "okay, now hmmm let's watch maybe a movie together?" jin asked while hugging jungkook. "sure" jungkook answered with big smile. he still got teary eyes, because of the good reaction from his members. he couldn't be more happier right now.

———

after almost 3 hours, the movie ended and everyone made a way to their own bedrooms. they spent really good time together but also were tired of laughing all the time at stupid behaviour of taehyung, when he had that stupid crush on jungkook in training years.

"good night everyone!" hobi said while closing door too his room. "good night, you two" jimin said, winking at taehyung. taehyung just chuckled and turned too the younger. "come on" taehyung said and took jungkook with him too his room. they sat on tae's bed, opposite to each other and taehyung said "shit I didn't expect that good reaction from them, I'm so happy with you jungkook". "me too, tae" jungkook said blushing a little.