six: bathroom

a month passed and all members had a lot of things to do. they had of course a lot of practice and duties, honestly they are exhausted. even if they have a break right now, that doesn't mean to them 100% free time.

taehyung and jungkook hadn't much time for each other this month. sure, of course sometimes they found time too cuddle on the couch too watch a movie together or share sweet kisses in their rooms but they had too busy schedule to doing this all the time, unfortunately.

right now is friday and all members decided too go to the party. everybody are getting ready in their own rooms while taehyung and jungkook are in the kitchen, talking about some stuffs but suddenly they heard a knocking to door. taehyung went too ser who is it and saw their CEO. "hello taehyung. boys we have too talk before you go out, jungkook please join us" Bang Si Hyuk said with a smile. they all sat on the couch and started talking.

————

"WHAT? NO!" jungkook said in shook. "guys listen we have t-" Bang Si Hyuk tried to continue but taehyung cut him off , saying angrily we will not flirt with other people too make our fans sure, that we aren't in relationship. are you lost your mind?". "guys, I don't tell you that you should flirt with them. just at the party don't talk to much with each other and talk more with other people just too make sure that you aren't in relationship. sorry kids, but you are artists and you have too sometimes not be that close in the crowd. you know what I mean?" Bang Si Hyuk said with kind smile too calm down boys. he really support their relationship and don't want to make them angry but he also know that some people are watching their every step.

taehyung and jungkook looked at each other helpless. this is not about that stupid party but about their future behaviour in front of cameras but they know that they agreed at that type of things so they nodded, still looking into each others eyes and taehyung said understandably  "okay, we will try". "thank you, have fun tho! I really care about you, about everyone" Bang Si Hyuk said and pat taehyungs back.

he left their apartment and jungkook and taehyung after closing door behind him, just stood there not knowing what to say. "shit, that's so messed up" jungkook broke the silence, taehyung just leaned closer and kissed him on the lips, slowly. jungkook sighed sadly into taes mouth. he put hands on taehyungs chest while the elder had his on his waist. „I know baby, but let's just have fun there anyway. we will spend time together after, I promise" taehyung said and kissed his cheek. "okay" jungkook said and hugged taehyung tightly.

——-

1 hour later all the boys were ready and they arrived to the club. "finally, PARTY!" jin said loudly too taehyung, because music was too loud. taehyung and jungkook looked at each other and nodded, they went too different directions. after about 1 hour jimin, hobi, jin decided too go again on the dancefloor being completely drunk. taehyung was sitting with yoongi opposite a bar, drinking their drinks while jungkook and namjoon were at the bar drinking and talking with other people.

taehyung can't stand looking at jungkook who was talking with other guys, and seeing that one of them was definitely flirting with him made him red from jealousy. he saw, that jungkook was a little drunk and because of that he didn't tell the guy to stop e.g touching his arm. he knew that he couldn't do anything so he just still drank his drink while talking about how hobi and jimin funny look, with yoongi. of course sometimes looking at jungkook, for something like a control.

after some time he saw that guy dragged his boyfriend on the dancefloor and jungkook just stood up and started swaying his body opposite to that guy with a slight distance. jungkook was in a blue skinny jeans and black t-shirt, his black hair were messy and that made taehyung crazy. (taehyung was in also blue jeans, white oversize shirt and black jacket). he started sexily moving his body and taehyung couldn't take eyes of him. he was watching him with drink leaning against his lower lip, breathing heavily.