one: I love you?

"KIM FUCKIN TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE MY COOKIES" jimin screams from the kitchen. "bro I don't know why are you screaming" taehyung said with a smirk.
"After we came back from america I saw you eating something and when I noticed you, you did big eyes" jimin shoot back.

"that doesn't mean anyt-" "TOO SUS FOR ME" jimin interrupted taehyung.
"guys can you shut up" jin said walking from his bedroom after sweet nap."you know what you guys need?" suga said while sitting on the couch in their living room. "taehyung definitely need dignity" jimin said with mad expression. taehyung only chuckled and looked again at yoongi.

"okay never mind. I wanted to say that we need drink something tonight and just chill out because of fact that we have right now break from you know 'stuffs' " yoongi said with proud expression on his face. "what do you guys say?"
"YES" everybody said in clouding j-hope and namjoon. They went from the namjoon room to the living room with jungkook. "and you jungkook?" jimin asked "I don't have mood for that so I will just stay in my room but enjoy" jungkook said with cute smile and rest of the members nooded and went to their rooms to take quick showers also to wear something comfy, only tae stayed in a kitchen with jungkook.

"are u feeling sick or something?" tae asked with curries expression."nooo chill, I just don't want to and I'll lay probably on my bed" jungkook said with blush.

fuck why is he so hot

jungkook thought but quickly threw this thought away. he knew that taehyung was hot and literally everyone fall in love with him but also knew that he could't think about him that way. they were always so close with each other and jungkook didn't want too ruin it because of stupid crush. so he just smiled and walk away, of course not in purpose rubbing his shoulder against taes.

taehyung smirked and as jk was going to his room taehyung checked him out and smirked at seeing his skinny jeans looking that good on his ass. he knew that something more was between them and he is tired hiding his feelings from jungkook, also not talking about it with him.

————

it's 9pm. everybody except jungkook are in living room, drinking and laughing with each other. Everybody are looking at namjoon who is telling them a story from his childhood while being completely drunk but who weren't?.

taehyung was somewhere else in his mind but suddenly he heard jimin saying "why are you so ugly" with a huge drunk smile."yeah and why are you so tiny" taehyung said bit drunk. everyone started laughing at seeing jimins face when he heard that and tae stand up from the
couch making his way to his room but then he saw jungkooks doors little open. he thought

srew this

and went to his room

jk was in a big black hoodie and black pants while tae was in white oversize shirt and black trucksuits with messy blond hair. kook was laying on the bed with his back, head on the pillow, headphones in his ears with closed eyes.
when he heard someone closed the door he opened slowly eyes and started blushing madly when noticed that handsome guy who was leaning on the closed door.

"I knew you will be here" taehyung said with hot gaze on jungkook. "yeah because I told u earlier that I will be in my room" jk said with a precious smile. "what are you doing?" tae asked, making way to jks bed, sitting on the floor and only his hands and head were on the same level as bed (near jks laying head). tae put his crossed arms on the bed kneeling and looking down at jungkooks handsome face, he sighed.

"I'm l-listening a music" jk said looking up at tae, blushing when he noticed how he was looking at him. they're faces were so close. "about what?" tae asked smiling a little. jk started breathing heavily and answered not breaking an eye contact. he cleaned throat and said "about l-love" automatically feeling embarrassed of himself but only started blushing more when taehyung said to him "did someone ever who u likes that way told you that he loves you?" taehyung said never breaking a eye contact, of course.