four: tense

after that romantice moment in practice room, passed 5 days. at these time, they had really stressful time because of the future performances so they worked really really hard. taehyung and jungkook always tried too be touchy with each other but not always they could. right now is thursday afternoon and they are watching a movie. I mean, I should say they *were watching a movie because right now they have a deep make out session.

jungkook is sitting on taehyungs lap, his hands are on taes shoulders for support while moving hips slowly forward and backward on top of taehyungs crotch. taehyung was smiling into the kiss while having hands on jungkooks ass too deepening his moves. unfortunately jks alarm started ringing and tae broke the kiss annoyed. jungkook quietly said 'shit' and took his phone from pocket, he off the alarm and sighed. "fuck, why we always have too do something or be somewhere" taehyung said while massaging jungkooks thighs. jungkook just looked away, sadly.

"hey, what's wrong?" taehyung said, giving jungkooks thigh light squeeze too get his attention. "I dunno" jungkook said looking now with his eyes into taes. "you know, I found you really tense while we were kissing. I mean, your body is really tense and you seems lost. what's wrong baby?" taehyung said worriedly. "everything is okay, I just need too relax I guess. my body betrays me" jungkook said with little smile but taehyung wasn't still sure. "you have sore body?" taehyung asked, hugging jungkooks waist while nuzzling face into jks chest. "tae, I'm okay really. don't be upset, please" jungkook said while hugging tae back tightly.

they stayed like that for a couple of moments but then they heard a loud noises from living room. "let's go check what they're doing, okay?" jungkook said, taking taehyungs face in hands. "ok kookie" taehyung said and pecked jks lips making him giggles.

taehyung carefully took jungkook off him and both of them went too living room where all boys are. "OH YES, TAEHYUNG COME HERE. RIGHT NOW!" jimin screamed. "sup?" taehyung said. "you are going with me too buy something gorgeous too wear" jimin said, taking taehyungs hand in own, pulling him too door. "w-wait" taehyung said while looking at jungkook who just giggle.

when taehyung and jimin left, namjoon said "remember, today we have a practice". everyone nodded and went too their rooms. "hey jin, I'm going too practice a little earlier. can you tell the rest if they will asking?" jungkook said politely with a smile. "sure bro" jin answered and went too his room while jungkook left the apartment.

————

1 hour later, jimin and taehyung came back too their apartment with tired expressions. "shit why are you so slow" taehyung said, looking annoyed at jimin. "bro, that was the fastest shopping I ever had" jimin answered with innocent expression. "hey guys! where is kook?" jimin asked, seeing everyone besides the younest in kitchen. "oh, he went too practice room a little earlier" jin answered. "what's wrong tae?" hobi asked when noticed taehyungs worriedly face. "nothing, I will go join jungkook, see you later" taehyung said and went too his room too quickly wear something more comfy and left.

when he arrived where their practice room is, he opened the door and saw jungkook who was stretching himself. jungkook was in black sweatpants and oversize black T-shirt while taehyung was in grey sweatpants and white T-shirt. when he noticed taehyung, he smiled still focus on exercise. taehyung closed the door and said „what are you doing here kook?" while back hugging the younger, putting hands on his stomach softly, knowing that jungkook is probably in big pain. "I thought that will help me too relax" jungkook said while putting hands on top of taehyungs.

"and what? it worked?" taehyung asked looking at jungkook in the mirror reflection. "I'm not sure" jungkook answered, chuckling cutely. taehyung hummed "I have an idea". he let go of jungkook and went too speakers. he played a song from his phone and after that, he off the lights in the room. "what are you doing?" jungkook asked confused when the only thing he saw, was only darkness. "just trust me, baby" taehyung said and carefully went too jungkook, again.

when he could see a little jungkook posture, he placed hands on his waist from the back, and took jungkooks back closer too chest. he felt that jungkook kinda tense from not knowing what to do, so with lips close too his ear he whispered "relax kook, I got you. close your eyes pretty boy" and kissed his earlobe.

tae put hands lower on jungkook hips and started swaying their bodies together. jungkook sighed from the sensation, and put back of his head on taehyung shoulder while hands fell on taes. taehyung started kissing his neck while still sexily swayed their bodies in the same rhythm. he felt that jungkook melt into his embrace so started moving hands up and down on jungkooks hips, too only relax him even more.

jungkook suddenly moaned quietly, still feeling taehyungs wet kisses from the back and took hands too put on taes neck, taking him closer and let them hang there. taehyung made sure to move their bodies in a way that jungkook can feel relaxed, close and loved. he wanted too show jungkook what he feels for him without saying anything.

"t-taehyung" jungkook finally said after some minutes, a silent moan following. taehyung stopped their movements. he took jungkooks hand and carefully went into the darkness too the closest wall he could feel, pulling jungkook with him.

he pushed delicately jungkook so his back were against the wall and started kissing him there, deeply. he put one hand on jungkooks hip and one gently on his cheek, rubbing his skin with thumb while taking hips closer too jks. jungkook sighed and put both hands on taehyungs elbows , standing straight and kissing taehyung back passionately. taehyung bite jungkooks lower lips too sneak his tongue into the youngers moulth as he began to lift jungkooks shirt up. suddenly the lights turned on, blinding them from the sudden sensation.

"what the fuck?"

oopps 😏 hi everyone!!! I'm soo happy too see you here🙏🏼 sooo I have too admit that I really like this chapter ✋🏼 I was writing almost 4 hours but I don't fuckin care you know. here, kim taehyung being the best boyfriend every as always got me sfm. next chapter will be as soon as I can *hug for u*. enjoy and I hope you guys like it. I purple you !!🤍

okay, sooo ff I'm soo sick of homophobic people. this drama with jungkooks acc on spotify? just one word DISRESPECT, he's adult and he can listen what he want, and if he is happy then those *fake* armys should be too and stfu. pls always support our 7 boys in every way. 😭💜 LOVE IS LOVE people should learn that, and nothing is wrong about being gay,bi. I mean IS FUCKIN 2022, god damn

 I mean IS FUCKIN 2022, god damn

———

I LOVE THAT PHOTO OF JEON FUCKIN JUNGKOOK

I LOVE THAT PHOTO OF JEON FUCKIN JUNGKOOK. he look here so stunning and gorgeous. I don't know how and WHY can someone hate that angel. he is too good for everyone😮‍💨

see ya