Part 13 - The Outburst

Bhavik's POV

I hesitantly pushed the door open and entered the room. It was a different room from last time and it was a little larger with a similar four poster bed in the middle of the room and a dressing table next to it. My eyes grazed over the room before it fell on Mayuri who was seated in front of the dresser and was looking at me through the mirror. She had changed out of her anarkali and now had a red chiffon saree loosely draped around her. She still had her makeup on but she was removing the rest of her jewelry.

"Welcome sir" her voice broke the silence and brought me back to reality.

(...​​Mujhe laga ki tum mere baare mein bhool gayi ho)

"Long time no see, I thought you forgot about me" she spoke casually glancing at me from the mirror as she continued to remove the last of her jewelry.

The contrast between the tone of her voice now and the depth of her emotions that was on display a few minutes ago intensified my guilt and I looked down, not being able to meet her eye.

"I'm sorry for..."

(Arre koi baat nahi sir, aap ko maafi mangne ki koi jarurat nahi hai, main aap par gussa nahi hoon)

"Oh it's okay sir, there is no need for you to apologise, I'm not mad at you" she cut in between me.

My face lit up hearing she wasn't angry at me and I looked up and found her smiling at me through the mirror. But something was different, she was smiling at me but her eyes weren't glittering like it did before, they were slightly red and I could tell that she had been crying. She slowly undid her plait and gently ruffled her hair causing her curls to bounce, before she brought it all over one shoulder slowly getting up and turning towards me.

The burning incense was intoxicating and I felt my breath hitch as she slowly walked towards me swaying her hips. My throat went dry, my palms started sweating, and I felt my breaths get more rapid as I took steps back until my back hit the wall.

(Waise bhi hum na pichli baar aapko yaad karne ke liye kuch nahi kiya tha,)

"Anyway we didn't do anything last time for you to remember me did we" she spoke in a low husky voice. There was only a feet distance between us and she was still coming closer.

(Kya.. Kya kar rahe ho)

"What.. what are you doing" I managed to stutter

She was now directly in front of me and I could feel her warm breath on me as she placed her palm on my chest and drew incoherent designs on my arm with her other hand.

"But don't worry, I'll make sure that tonight will be a night you will never forget". She whispered in my ear. Her breath against my skin sent a shiver down my body as I stood there transfixed. I could feel her hand slowly working its way up my arm and around my neck. She leaned in closer, her hair brushing against my jaw and her lips only an inch away from mine, her eyes looked up at me and I was brought back to reality.

"What the fuck... what are you doing" I roughly push her off me, and she looks at me shocked at my sudden gesture as she stumbles back, however she quickly masks it with a fake smile.

(Kya baat hai sar, ek baar mere saath ek raat bitaane ke baad aap is mayuree ko phir kabhi nahin bhoolegi)

"What's wrong sir, trust me once you spend a night with me you will never forget this Mayuri again." She once agains walks towards me and wraps her arm around my neck.

(Suno, Mayuree ise roku... Kya kar rahe ho...)

"Listen, Mayuri stop this... What are you doing..." I try to push her off me but she just tightens her grip, she has me caged between the wall and herself.