Part 1- Our Shehzada

The story is set in the mid 2000's

Bhavik's POV

The sounds of horns and cars, along with the yelling street vendors, the sounds of chattering, school bells ringing and dogs barking all came together under the scorching afternoon sun.

(Arey dekho shehzada utth gaya) 

"Hey look our prince has woken up" shouted Salim as his friend walked into the living room.

A young man aged 20 was standing in the room visibly annoyed at being forced awake by the voice of Salman Khan so early in the afternoon. He was 5'10 and well built, a diamond shaped face and well defined cheekbones, his dark brown hair fell just above his shoulders. He stood in the living room in an old coca cola t-shirt and shorts still trying to rub the sleep away from his eyes and gain his bearings.

"Finally about time" remarked Arun not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Arrey turn the volume down u pig, my head is splitting" I shouted as I grabbed the remote and switched off the tv.

"Don't yell at me, go make yourself some lemonade it'll help with the hangover, oh and don't bother looking for the soda we finished yesterday" retorted Arun snatching the remote back.

"There isn't any sugar either, just use water and salt," added Salim.

Cursing the inverter of the tv I went to the kitchen and came back jumping onto the sofa.

(Aaj ka plan kya hai

"Well what's the plan today" I asked sipping on my lemonade and taking bite of yesterday's leftover pizza

"Well first of all we are going to Ram kaka's place to pay the rent before he kicks us out and then we need to stock up the fridge, after that we as in Arun and I are going to get the bike back from the mechanic while you can take a nap, after all you won't be sleeping tonight" stated Salim while smirking at the last sentence winking at Arun

"Why what's happening tonight?" I questioned suspiciously eyeing both of them.

(Bhool gaya...) 

"What don't you remember CSK lost yesterdays match"

"So?" I asked thoroughly confused as to what I was missing.

"So... you lost the bet and now you get the pleasure of spending the night at Mohini Mahal or we get the pleasure of receiving rupees 2000" replied Arun smirking

Oh shit how could I be so stupid. I cursed myself for drinking too much last night and getting myself into these situations. Well to be fair it wasn't entirely my fault my friends are being idiots and they had been trying for ages to get me to hook up with someone even though they knew very well that I don't like this kind of stuff. Now don't get me wrong I'm not entirely innocent and I have had a fair few relationships in the past and although I'm the ideal son in the eyes of parents (perfectly mannered, respects elders, studies well) I have a wild side and my friends know that. I liked to let loose on the terrace with a bottle of Jack Daniels, I also have a pretty dirty mouth especially when drunk and let's say I also don't shy away from a good fight but I always knew my limits and never exceeded it, overall I knew I was a decent guy.

"Guys seriously do I have to"

I hated brothels and the people that stayed there and I would never step into a dirty place like that. Its not that I think the the people working their are cheap or dirty but I had seen enough news and watched enough documentaries and movies to know that they were all there against their will and were most likely forced into prostitution because of abuse, poverty, sex trafficking or some other reason beyond their control and I didn't want to contribute to it.

(Aapke paas koi paise nahi hai...

" you're broke, and ur dad said he won't give you anymore money so that leaves you with only one choice" added Salim ignoring my request.

I just sighed heavily and left for my room ignoring the comments coming from the other room

(Hoi hoi... Dekho ladke ko sharam aa rahi hai

" hoi hoi... look the boy is feeling shy" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing so I don't know how good it will be, pls give feedback. I also don't speak Hindi but I have tried to add translations with what I know. Thank you :)

Don't forget to comment and vote