Chapter 2

Urushihara told Emi what was bothering him especially about what the doctor told him. Emi listen she didn't interrupt or laugh at the fallen angel. "And now I don't even want to go back home." Urushihara tells her.

Emi took a sip of her tea "I heard about some males being able to give birth I guess your one of those rare cases." Emi says glancing at how Urushihara looked stressed out.

"It's your choice what you want. But I can see that you don't want to tell Maou, I can't believe I'm doing this..." Emi sighs as Urushihara looked at her confused "Why don't you stay with me then, Maou and Ashiya don't even know where I live." Emi tells Urushihara.

That really surprised Urushihara, his eyes widen "Seriously?! Are you being for real Emi?!" Urushihara asked/shouted as Emi nodded "Of course. But I do have some rules."

Urushihara nodded knowing full well that he would now need to be responsible. "Okay! What are they?" Urushihara asked Emi.

Emi spoke up "Alright. You will help out with cleaning and pick up after yourself. I want you to try and at least get a part time job so you at least have money." Urushihara nodded "Alright I promise to do all that."

The hero and fallen angel shake hands to make an agreement. "Oh what about your stuff?" Emi asked Urushihara. "Ah. Well the laptop was bought by Maou money so it's fine. I really didn't have much clothes to begin with either."

Emi sighed "Before we go to my apartment we will go to the store to by you clothes to sleep in and an extra blanket and pillow." Emi says as they started walking.

And like Emi said they got Urushihara shorts, t-shirts, boxers, toothbrush, towels, a blanket and pillow. "Thanks Emi." Urushihara thanked Emi, she smiled at him. "It's fine. Let's stop by somewhere to eat."

Urushihara was surprised, he actually felt happy right now. They stopped by a restaurant and took it to go, so they can eat it at home. After a while they finally made it to Emi's place.

"Woah! Your place is much better then Maou and Ashiya place!" Urushihara says amazed by Emi apartment "Well unlike those idiots I actually looked into places and save my money up." Emi tells Urushihara.

Urushihara knew she wasn't wrong about them spending and not really looking into better places. They set the bags down "Let's eat first before the food gets cold." Emi suggested.

They sat on the couch to eat and Emi turned the tv on. "If you took my offer of staying here then that means your planning to keep the baby?" She asked the demon.

That question made Urushihara stop "Well I guess I did decide...sorry guess I'm going to be trouble for you." He apologized which shocked Emi a whole lot.

She sighed "It's fine. Just as long as you follow my rules then we will be good." Emi tells Urushihara as he nodded. Once they finished eating Emi took a bath first while Urushihara put his clothes in a tube that Emi gave him.

Once Emi was done it was Urushihara turn to bathe. Emi prepared the couch for Urushihara so he can sleep in. "Hopefully he'll sleep well on here..." She mumbled.

In the bathroom with Urushihara, he was letting the water hit him. "..." He didn't even know what to say or think. He was taking help from the hero.

He was pregnant. He has to face that fact, he took a deep breath "I already decided that I will keep it no matter what..." Urushihara tells himself, he didn't know why he felt like he wanted the baby.

The conclusion Urushihara came up with is that his human feelings are getting in the way now. Urushihara finished and got dressed, he got out of the bathroom.

"Sorry I took so long." Urushihara once again apologized to Emi. She looked up at him "It's fine. For now you can sleep on the couch, we can look for a bed or futon some other day." Emi says.

Urushihara nodded "It's better then sleeping in a cardboard box." Urushihara says as Emi looked at him "Oh yeah. They had you sleep in cardboard boxes. Those jerks! I honestly felt bad for you when I saw that." Emi honestly tells Urushihara how she felt about that situation.

But Urushihara didn't know what to say about that. "By the way tomorrow after work I'm going to Suzuno place so don't wait up." Emi says surprising Urushihara as he looked nervous now.

Emi noticed and she expected him to react this way. "Don't worry I won't even tell her your here or anything of your situation." She told him as Urushihara "Thanks."

With that the two got ready for bed "Good night/Night." They both said at the same time which honestly surprised them both. They didn't expect the other to say it back to each other.

To Maou And Ashiya

Maou was worried now, before he went to work he had Urushihara go to the hospital. He also let Ashiya know that it was his idea and not Urushihara.

But the fallen angel has not returned back to the demon castle. Even Ashiya was starting to get worried about Urushihara. "Sire do you perhaps think he's in danger?" Ashiya asked.

"I'm not sure. I thought he would be back after getting check out in the hospital. I'm sure if he was in critical condition they would have called us to let us know that he would need to stay in the hospital." Maou tells Ashiya.

Ashiya looked at where the NEET would usually be sitting at. "Maybe he decided to take a detour before coming home or he met some friends." Ashiya tried to assure his lord.

Maou however was not buying it, he knew full well that Urushihara is a NEET and socially awkward too. So there would be no way that he would have made any friends but a detour could be possible.

"Fine if he is not back tomorrow morning we will look for him."

To be continued