chapter 10

-Y/n's POV-
At the hallway, Maureen asks Judy to set up the harpoon while Penny and I voice our 'concerns' about having a harpoon, I follow Maureen because of her orders and bid a goodbye to Penny and Judy while they also bid me a goodbye. After walking I find an available room and tug on Maureen's suit, wanting to talk to her about something. She orders Will to go on without us and that we'll be there with him later, knowing that look on my face, a look on anyone's face for that matter.

"Mrs. Maureen, do you really think I'm your..." I hesitate to say a word, even tho I already planned out how this was supposed to go I still felt nervous talking about it. Maureen, with a soft smile put her hand on my shoulder bringing me back to reality. "Ofcourse, I care about you as much as I care about my children, you could call me mom if you'd like" She jokes, well I think she's joking...she is, right?

Nonetheless my eyes brighten and I hug her tightly, doing the best I can to hug her because of the suit. "Thank you..mom" I look up to her for approval and she smiles back, I finally let her go still feeling excited and happy I finally got the off my chest. "We- should probably go with Will now." I awkwardly state. After that talk we finally meet up with Will.

"Diving down back to the planet must've used a lot of fuel, do we still have enough to find dad?" Will asked, concern laced in his voice, you were just as much concerned as he was but better at hiding it so you simply pat his back and reassured him. "Ofcourse we will, we're the Robinson's." Having no idea that came out of my mouth, Maureen and Will looked at me like I grew 3 heads, when I realized what I said I looked just as shocked. "I- uhm can we talk about this later?"

Maureen chuckled, looking back to the screen. "I'm starting another infrared sweep, if he can get that bon fire lit we'll be ok." I completely spaced out after the word 'sweep' and focused on the banging noises that I'm sure still came from Smith and the robot. "I never should've saved him. I Should've let him die on that tree." Will said, looking back to the panel, trying to ignore the harsh banging on the seemingly indestructible window.

I, on the other hand couldn't stand serious situations. So hearing him talk like this, blaming himself for the bad things that happened even tho I don't know what they are, I couldn't stand it. I'd rather be stuck in an endless void than hear him talk like this, or be in a serious situation but still. "Enough." I cut him off from saying other word, "-The past is in the past, don't blame yourself for not knowing what to do, for having emotion and being scared. Will, dont blame yourself for something you couldn't stop. We'll be fine, we always will be." I made the big speech, even tho I didn't know what to do I still made it.

Without any warning, Will hugged me, repeatedly saying thank you over and over again. This was Maureen's queue to go back into the seat and do her best to find John and Don. "Ok, ok- Will you can let go now" I playfully struggled, the atmosphere in the room clearing. Although it was only for me. Will felt the need to do one more thing. He asked me to find Judy and Penny and stay with them for a bit because he had to do something so I followed.

(You already know the "I didn't pass the test did I?" Scene, hopefully so uh yea.)

)