chapter 7

(Better writing: Loading. . . 100% updated.)

-Y/n's POV-
I was carrying containers and using my vines to carry even more, looking to the sky as the Jupiters flew off probably to find the 'resolute'. A quick shake and I fell down, groaning I stood back up. "The tremors are getting worse", I huffed. "Hiroki's gonna be mad when he finds out we snuck off his ship" Will stated. "Well.. <penny looks at you> the Robinson's stick together."

This caught my attention, I wasn't part of the Robinson's. I looked at Penny and she just looked back at me reassuringly. Could I be part of the Robinson's? I never thought I was apart of it. Because well- I was a stranger living on a strange planet. I sighed, maybe I could be.

Then I started thinking, and then I started worrying.

Things went unexpected, ofcourse why wouldn't it. I was nervous, we were supposed to go after Judy found Maureen but what about me? My horns surely won't fit in a glass circle and I can't breathe in space I haven't tried, I even thought about cutting them down but that would be too painful.
I was growing flowers, vines, plants, everything you could think of under pressure.

I had to calm myself down because dad- (cough) John, signalled back on the device I've never seen before. Causing all three of us to sprint to the device. "Dad's back in range" Penny said happily, it turns out Dad was actually stuck in space which is bad but not as bad as being dead. (Ehem, It's John not dad. Oh yea *laughs*)

Will signals back the word 'fuel' hoping they get the message. I turn back when I hear a chariot approaching, it must be Maureen! Great. I remembered what I thought about earlier and maybe if- Never mind, I over think too much. We run to the chariot while Will was about to tell the awesome news Maureen stopped him, and out emerged 'Dr. Smith' if that's even her name or profession anymore.

Instantly I grow some vines to wrap around her but got stopped by Maureen, telling us to stay calm who would stay calm in a situation like this I mentally facepalmed but didn't say anything. Penny asked the right question, "what's she doing here?" I looked at Penny then back to Smith, not once did I lower my guard. "Actually in case you've forgotten I live here" Smith answers the question, I wanted to close her mouth shut but that wasn't a very peaceful option.

I looked around then turned to the Robinson's, With a questioning look I look back to Smith. "Yea there's 5 of us and 1 of you, that doesn't give you an advantage" I state. I see something emerge from behind the chariot and hold my breath ofcourse there's a plot twist, God damn it! Who would've guessed, out came the robot but something wasn't right. He looked weird. I tilt my head to the right dropping my guard.

Will ordered his now alive 'friend' to restrain  Smith but to no avail it did not work. It turns out, drum roll please, Smith now has control of the robot, I guess that's why she needed Maureen. "Robot, come here" Smith ordered, after that my guard came back up, scared of what it'll do to them. It followed Smith's command and I tried to restrain it by growing vines on its feet, but ofcourse the robot is stronger than some few vines.

I step to where Will was at and try to protect him the best I can.

[Sadly, since I have a fic that requires at least 1000 words each chapter, I'll still have to do 500-600 words for this fic, I'm so sorry and I hope I can make it up to you by twice the production...if I can.]

-648 words