Chapter 4

A/N: hey guys! Sorry i stopped posting for a while, i felt down for a really long time, but im back now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Will's POV-
I walk over to my mom, seeing her being focused, my mood saddening a bit, [Y/n] must've noticed because they took my arm and pushed me forward.

"Come on,let's go." They sounded serious so I just went with it.

"Hey mom?" I ask stepping in front of her,
"Hm?" She answered.

"Can you play uno with us?" I hoped and hoped but-- "I'm sorry Will I can't I'm-" I cut her off,

"Please? You never do anything with us", she looked at me and back at [Y/n], she sighed and placed her board down.

"Ok but just this-" She again, got cut off but not by me...but by a gunshot.

-Y/n's POV-

Gunshot
"What was that?" Maureen asked looking my way, I turn around to look at her to say something but then..

"WILL NO!-" I turned around to see Will running back to the jupiter as fast as he can. I tap her shoulder to let her know, "I'll keep him safe, stay." And with that I ran to the Jupiter following Will, what I saw shocked me, the robot was mad, his lights were red and he looked like what he looked back at the attack.

I couldn't do anything, there was no dirt or natural ground in here, so I had to get it from the outside. I grew plants from the outside, the plants gripping the Jupiter's walls.

I made it to the main room to see an unconscious Robinson and a shaking person with black hair.

I saw Will trying to shake his father awake, and that's when the plants came in handy, I tapped Will's soldier and signalled him to get out of the way.

My plants grew and lifted John to the nearest medical facility.

-A few hours later. Still Y/n's POV-

I sat on the floor in the corner of the room looking at an unconscious John Robinson, if only I  could've been there fast enough maybe will wouldn't have to be as sad as he is now.

I went to Will and hugged him, this is the best I can do. I'm sorry Will. He hugged back suprisingly, we just stood there for a few minutes, it wasn't awkward or awful, it was nice.

I realized having friends were not so bad.
That is if they view me as one.

-Penny's POV (didn't see that one coming did you?)

[Y/n]'s nice. But I can't trust them yet. I look back at them and my brother hugging, he looked so..peaceful, I'll have to trust them for now.

I look back at my dad and noticed he started stirring up, "Guys! Guys he's waking up!" I get beside him as Judy, mom and Will come to his other side.

I notice [Y/n] coming beside me but not close enough that I'd feel uncomfortable, maybe I should start trusting them more.

I'll think of that later. My dad wakes up and start looking around,

"Don't move you hit your head hard." Judy stated, making my dad ofcourse do the opposite and try to sit up.

"Dad!" I steady his back as he sat up,
"What happened?" He asked, looking around.

"The robot, do you remember?" Will asked, (remember, I did not rewatch the movie so I'm doing this purely off of memory, so I'm sorry if it isn't the exact same thing.)

"Oh yea." He tried standing up so me and Judy supported his weigh in worry that he might fall.

-Time skip, Maureen's POV-
"Don't do this Victor" i pleaded tough the Jupiter's radio, my husband behind me taking the radio and speaking into it,

"Victor how many fuel did you say you had?"

"17.4%"

-647 words
(Sorry it isn't as long as the others =[)