chapter 8

(Better writing. . .100% please try to adjust to this writting style before diving in.)

You took it all in, but in the middle of that Will decided to be either rude or woke up on the wrong side of the bed, bumping your shoulder trying to get to the robot to stop it, he then gets karma after being pushed down into the sad sand. You rush over to him even tho right now you really just want to walk away but you simply help him up, glaring at the lying 'Dr. Smith'

"It's hers now" Maureen stated as you once again looked at the scene you were in, how did you get here exactly? You don't know. Smith went on to talk about how Will make the robot jump off a cliff, making me look at her in disgust. "He's 11, shove it off" you continue to make points but also hurt someone's feelings, it made you feel like you're giving what Smith wants so you stop.

Oh God, she wont stop talking will she? You thought, annoyed already at her blabbering. She was talking about being honest and climbing up to the resolute blah blah. You never wanted to go there anyways and plus, it's always about what they think, not yours. You snap out of your sour mood once you see how happy they got over a few beeps on the communicator Will used to contact John.

Maybe this was for the best. . . ?

I look to Penny, then to Judy giving them both a nod for just being there. You take a quick look back to Smith and head with the others to the communicator. You quickly realize that You, Penny, and Judy have all gotten the spot 'side-character' but that wont be a problem. "My Morse code's a little rusty what's he saying?" Maureen asked, seemingly popped out of nowhere.

It turns out to be 'Mugu' which then turns out to be a park on their 'human world', you never really thought about parks but this ground certainly had none. Now this is the point where I stay off into the side and people look marvelously into the detective Robinson's. So that's what I did. I stayed off into the sides growing a flower in my hand.

When you heard shuffling you knew they found something, it turns out to be some kind of fire in space or what not. You completely forgot about Smith, trying to keep up with the Robinson's but she started talking again so you decided to listen. It was about a plan, a detour, John, and other weird stuff you didn't need to hear so you went with the others.

~•~•~•~•~•~----------~•~•~•~•~•~

However two individuals up in space were certainly waiting for a knight in shining armour that doesn't exist. While Don has something in his eye and John almost dropped their only hope, they make make a fairly good team.

~•~•~•~•~•~----------~•~•~•~•~•~

(First||Y/n's POV for now)
We had some time to prepare and by we I mean I, because eventually we'll be up in space I have no idea how to fit my horns in, and I may sound crazy but I voted to cut them off, or well just shorten them down but it'll all be worth it...right?. I sat in front of a metal water bottle looking at my beloved horns, hey I mean if I could save the pieces I cut off I could make a cool alien story about it.

For this you need a bunch of things, but I'll shorten it down for you.

First, two people. The one harboring the horns and the one cutting them. Second we need both of them to be ready. "Hey are you ready?" I questioned looking to the nervous Judy. "Uh no absolutely not! This could hurt you" she argues back but I just pursued her with some chocolate a caught Don was trying to eat sneakily when he wasn't so up in space and puppy eyes.

And third a cutting tool, we had to reserve to a saw string that looked up for the job, hopefully. Now remember I am a grown 11-year old and have held these horns for 11 years, do not try this at home if you are not a professional.

And then we cut. "AAAAAAA-" that wasn't me, it was Judy.

I look down at the small part that we had to cut off, it wasn't a small piece but it was what it was, then I looked at the two other pieces, we had to cut the lower one almost completely off and so it looked better, I decided to keep that one to tell stories and give Judy and a very worried Penny the two others.

(So this was just basically a situation on how I fixed the horn problem :^)

~•~•~•~•~•~----------~•~•~•~•~•~

You hear a thonk, while looking at the walls of the Jupiter, you've gotten quite bored and preparing for a lift off wasn't on your list today. You then realize the sound was coming from a sad Will and a robot, you decided on getting the ball for him and giving it back. Smith emerges out of nowhere when I was trying to have a 'staring contest' with the robot and talk.

It was about the robot again, ofcourse it was, but Will quickly dismissed it and won your friendly side back by saying, "It's not my friend, [Y/n] is." You look at him in complete shock, try your best to hold it in, then hug him. You both walk away from the scene, while you looked at a shocked and happy Penny and wave at her.

"Also you cut your horns?" Will asked after the hug, you decided to finally make up that alien story you needed a while ago. "well actually I was fighting a beast" you imitate a scary monster with your hands, ofcourse though, Will didn't believe any of it but jokingly gasps between the story-telling. We broke off after Penny wanted to talk with Will and I had to prepare.

-1017 words
(First ever 1000 words chapter :D)