things are getting worse

Start from the beginning

"So Naruto are you all right?" Massimo ask as Alberto look at Naruto.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need to use the bathroom," Naruto said as he took a drink of water.

"All right then, now who wants dessert?" Massimo ask as giulia, Naruto and Alberto all smiled.

What was Sir was delicious ice cream.

Later

After they were done eating they got off and left but Alberto was able to sneak the pineapple out with him.

"Don't worry SpongeBob we'll get you back to the sea soon," Alberto whispered closely to the pineapple as they all headed out.

Naruto grab a Alberto and brought them to a Ali to talk alone, "Alberto I got something to tell you."

Naruto whisper the whole entire thing in Alberto's ear.

Alberto went wide eyed, "no Naruto I can't be!?"

Naruto had tears coming down his eyes as he knew they were going to be separated.

Soon Minato and Kushina came towards Naruto, "hello there Naruto, did you enjoy that meal you have with those people?"

"What are you doing here?" Alberto asked as he got up and stood in front of Naruto to protect him.

"Sea monster get lost, I'm guessing naruto has told you everything did here," Minato said as he quickly grab Naruto and hold him in his arms.

"Hey I'm not..." Naruto was cut off.

"Naruto shush it's getting dark, I will promise you that will stay until after the competition but after that we're going back home and that's final," Minato said as Alberto couldn't stand it.

"And you cannot talk to mine..." Alberto got grab my two people who appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey what's going on you said..." Naruto got caught off again.

"Relax he'll be staying the fish tank for the night, "and for the sea monster, he will remain unharmed and will be put into aquarium back at the village unless you want him to get her Naruto," Minato said as he took them back to the ship.

Alberto was put into a tank as Naruto was given a room to share with his brother matteo, the two each had their bed on one side from the other part of the room.

Naruto was given some bedtime clothes to wear.

Matteo came in wearing the same outfits, however instead of this time with some smirk or being mean he just look annoyed

"Great now I have to share a room with you for now," Matteo said as he went to his bed.

Naruto got into his bed as he didn't want to talk as well he know his brother wouldn't want to talk to him.

When Naruto went to sleep, Matteo how does head turn around and was looking at his brother, "I hate you for this sharing a room."

Naruto turn around as he wasn't asleep yet, "hey it wasn't my decision."

Both just rolled and turn their heads through walls and to sleep.

Minato was looking at Alberto in the tank, "you know I'm only keeping you alive since you do care about Naruto, so be grateful for that," Minato threw some fish heads in the tank.

Alberto really hated this he doesn't eat fish especially fish heads.

One of the man on the ship came to Minato, "Lord Hokage, we're having problems with the engine, it keeps breaking down after we fix it."

"Well it really won't be much of a problem, we have almost a week before the competition anyway," Minato said has he left leaving Alberto alone.

Later in the middle of the night

Naruto had snuck into the room with the tank to look at Alberto, "don't worry I promise I'll find a way to get us both out of this mess."

Alberto was already sleeping but Naruto didn't want to leave him since he couldn't find a way to get up into the tank he went to sleep on the floor next to the tank at least that was the closest you could sleep to Alberto.

Kushina walking and notice Naruto was sleeping on the floor.

"What am I going to do if you know anything?" Kushina said as she look in the tank  and noticed Alberto was sleeping too.

She knew she wasn't supposed to do this but she wanted to make Naruto happy at least do something right for him until they get back The village.

She was able to get into the tank and grab alberto and dry him up as well put a blanket and pillows to both of them on the floor.

She got a chair and watch them sleep until she falling asleep as well.

Outside of the boat from under the water kurama Seattle sea monsters kept attacking the engine.

They would keep messing it up.

On the surface on the docks

Kurama was they are looking at the ship, "the Portorosso cup day will be your last for you."

Kurama walk away as he had a plan for all of them on that day.

To be continuing

So how you guys are liking this?

There are only going to be a few more chapters left.

The story is coming close to completion.

How many chapters are going to be left?

I don't know really, give me another 30?

Lol just kidding it will definitely before we reach 40 chapter.

Since I do have some ideas left over before I finish this fanfiction and move on to others.

Anyway please let me know what you think of this so far and what do you think is going to be ending of this story.