rescued

Hello guys I want to say thank you for how much you love the last chapter, here we have the next one and I hope you all of it 😁🌊

Oh and ps if you're wondering how Naruto and Danzo look in this fanfiction then here's an image of how they look.

This was made by Justin game 44

Rescued

They soon reach to the beach and Naruto was there looking at the ship and noticing something in the tank.

The root members and Danzo we're not paying attention to him since he was on the other side of the beach.

"Is that a sea monster?" naruto said to himself as he saw a tank being taking off a boat that had Alberto in it.

Naruto went into the Forest of death as that was were the root needed to pass through in order to get back to the village.

Naruto was going through under the bushes to get a closer look and see what was inside that tank.

Naruto saw the purple sea monster freaking out, wanting out of the tank.

Naruto could tell when someone scared as he knew that look way too well but at the same time this sea monster look somewhat familiar.

Naruto follow them but not letting them noticing him as he stayed behind and under the bushes.

Soon the root anbu were getting tired and Danzo look back at them, "why are you all slowing down? get back up and move it!"

"Lord Danzo this tank is heavy, can we please take a break?" One of his men said.

Danzo tilted his head to his side, " why did that forth Hokage baster took away my best and left me with the worst and useless anbu!?"

Everyone knew he was mad because after Minato got him remove from the council Minato made sure to take away his power so he wouldn't be a threat to the village.

Minato took away his sharingan and arm that had multiple eyes on it, he now had a wooden arm, even having his chakra being seal off.

Danzo best men were forced to show loyalty to Minato or be put to death.

Danzo root base was taken away but he was allowed to keep his weakest root members, sai never did became a real Shinobi since he hasn't taken the final exam to become one and honestly sai was probably the only good one left Danzo had in his root.

Now these days were being a sea monster hunter he tries to find sea monsters and other kinds of demons to get Minato to trust him and get his power back and get everything back as well returning to the council and get his base back.

"Find put the tank down and rest," danzo Said as all the root members went to rest next to a tree.

Naruto craw under a bush to get a closer look at the sea monster, 'why would they have a sea monster?'