Be My Valentines? {Maya}

This is a bit shorter than the Josh version because I have less of a plot in my mind for this, a lot of parts I'm working on now are shorter than my others, I'm struggling for ideas so I've just been writing little Joshaya fluffs

Maya's POV

"You're sure I should ask him?" I ask slowly, cautious. "Definitely! I know he will say yes!" Riley encourages and I narrow my eyes at her slightly. "Okay...I'll do it..." I respond slowly. "Good! He's coming over soon!" She says and my eyes widen as I take in her statement. "How am I gonna ask him..." I say softly and Riley beams at me before helping me figure it out.

I sit on the sofa next to Riley, "You're sure about this?" I ask quietly, my eyes darting to the door awaiting his arrival. "Of course I am Peaches, trust me." She says before getting up and heading to her room moments before the door opens, "Hey family" He declares before dropping his bag and jacket on the chair and flopping on the sofa next to me. "Boing" I smile and he jumps slightly before looking at me, "Why am I not surprised your here Gorgeous?" He chuckles slightly. "Because I basically live here." I joke. "So Boing, Riley tells me that you don't have a Valentine's?" I begin facing ahead, away from him, now. "I don't" He responds. "Well, Riley told me you had a reason, she even told me that reason." I start and gauge his reaction. He's looks slightly nervous, "Soooo, I was wondering, if you, maybe, want to, kinda, be my Valentine's?" I ask nervously, facing him now and can see his smile growing. "I would love to Gorgeous.." He says before pulling me into a hug.

--Thanks for reading! ITS SO SHORT I HATE IT. Let me know if you have any suggestions for the actual  Valentine's day one shot. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--