Miscarriage P3 - Rainbow Baby

First, thank you Uriah_N_Sabrina who suggested to do a Part 3

The idea was: Can we get a part 3 Joshaya getting pregnant with a rainbow baby 

I forgot how to spell miscarriage for a second 😭, anyways ignore my um..whatever you'd describe me with and enjoy! XD

This is set around 4 months after P1 and P2!

Maya's POV

I looked down as the stick fell from my hands. Not again. I can't do this again. I feel my knees buckle seconds before they hit the ground. I feel my eyesight cloud as tears form. I hear a knock on the door, "You ok in there Gorgeous?" I hear Josh ask, I quickly wipe my eyes before answering, "Y-Yeah I-I'm fine Josh." I say and not even a second later he opens the door and walks in. "What's wrong?" He asks once he's kneeling on the ground infront of me. I quickly grab the test and hide it behind my back before standing up and forcing a smile, "I'm fine, j-just tripped..." I say and refuse to look him in the eyes as I lie. I feel his hand under my chin, guiding my gaze up to his, "Now tell me the truth." He says softly but firmly and I bite my lip nervously before taking my hand from behind my back. "What is it?" He asks but I can see in his eyes that he already knows. I show him the test and his eyes widen before he pulls me in for a hug. "I can't do it again Josh. I can't loose another baby..." I whisper into his shoulder. He pulls away before speaking "You aren't necessarily going to loose this one Maya." I look into his eyes and see the honesty in his words reflected in them. "Are you sure?" I ask him and he nods in responds, "O-Ok.." I stutter and he pulls me into a hug.

21 weeks (Just over 5 months) later, most miscarriages happen when the baby is younger than 20 weeks!

Josh's POV

I look over to my wife who is putting down the kitten we got a few days ago.

I can't but smile at her baby bump that seems to everyday. Joshie Jr must be a fighter. I feel a spike on my leg and look down to see Frost tapping at my legs. Letting his claws spike me. I hear laughing and instantly know it's Maya, "If you weren't pregnant I'd put him on you." I say before picking the kitten up. "I don't think you would, you wouldn't risk cuddle time with that kitten or me." She says and I can see the triumphant smirk on her face when I don't answer so instead I sit next to her, placing frost on my lap. (There's a picture of Frost at the top) I look over to see Maya asleep against the arm of the sofa. I place a blanket over her and put Frost on her and an extra cushion under her head and back. I see her subconsciously place a hand over her stomach only for it to end up on Frost who is now sleeping on her bump, his claws retracted for once. I smile at them before getting my book and reading.

--Thanks for reading guys! This is gonna be like a whole series XD, let me know if you want a Part 4 where they have the baby! Hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--