Be My Valentines? {Josh}

Say goodbye to January everyone! Can't believe January is already gone and done with :')

There should be a part 2 on Valentine's day for their actual date! :) ^.^

No one's POV

A young blonde was sat with her friends at a small cafe called Topanga's while they talked about their plans for Valentines. "Maya? Maya? Maya?!" Her best friend called, snapping Maya out of her trance. "Yes Honey?" She responded still slightly spaced out. "Has anyone asked you to be their Valentines yet?" Riley asked her, still trying to get her full attention. "Yeah..." It's true Maya had been asked by a few boys but she's never been one for romance. "Did you say yes?" Riley continues hoping that she'll saying yes but Maya just shakes her head. "Why not?" Riley asks and Maya just sighs, "I don't really like any of them Riles and it wouldn't be fair to them to say yes" She responds shrugging. "Is there anyone you'd say yes to?" Maya just shakes her head, there is one person but she knows he's not interested. You see 3 is far from her favourite number.

A tall brunette stood listening into his niece's conversation with her best friend, "Well, hello there." He said, making his presence known while pulling a stool up to the table. "Mind if I sit?" He asks and they sake their heads as he sits down. "So, any plans for tomorrow?" The brunette asks. "Well, Uncle Josh, Zay's in Texas with Vanessa, Farkle and Smackle are going to a Space Centre, me and Lucas are going to the movies and Maya...I don't think she knows..." Riley responds. Josh nods before turning to Maya, "So you don't have a Valentine's?" He asks and Maya shakes her head in response, "I'm not a massive fan of Valentine's day, I can't say its my 'thing'" She explains and he nods. "Well, I guess I'll see you later, also Riley, your dad asked me to tell you that you and Lucas can't share a bag of popcorn {Yeah, I went there :p}." Josh says before walking out. "That was out of the ordinary" Smackle states once he's left. 

Maya's POV

Me and Riley walk up to the bay window to find rose petals placed all around her room. "I thought Lucas already asked you Riles.." I say looking around confused before looking back at her, "He did, I think this is for you." She says, a smile beginning to form on her face. I look at her confused, "But who?" I ask but she just pushes me to her door, "Only one way to find out" She says opening the door and pushing me out the room. I shake my head slightly before following the trail of rose petals. They lead to the living room where I see none other than Uncle Boing holding a bouquet. "Boing." I say, narrowing my eyes suspiciously. "Hey Gorgeous, I was wondering..." He starts and I raise my eyebrows curiously. "Would you...be my...Valentines?" He asks nervously. I smile and move to stand infront of him, "Uncle Boing is really asking me to be his Valentine's?" I tease before answering, "I would love to Josh" I say and he takes me hands in his, smiling back at me. Suddenly I'm pulled into a hug, I hug back before we pull apart, "I'll see you tomorrow then Gorgeous?" He asks and I nod. He kisses me on the forehead before leaving leaving me stunned. I have a Valentine's and its Joshua Boing Matthews.

--Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want a version where Maya asks! As I said at the beginning, there'll be P2 for their actual Valentine's day :) I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--