Jealous

Maya's POV

It's nearly been five months since me and Josh agreed on the someday thing. I've been trying to distract myself from him but no matter where I go he's there. I'm tired of waiting for someday already, he probably just sees it as some 'game'. I mean he spent what 2? 3 years? Rejecting me. He said we should live our lives. So that's what I'm going to do, I walk over to Charlie Gardner (Yep, he's back) "Hey, do you wanna hang out after school?" I ask him and he looks at me shocked before nodding his head. I give him a quick smile before walking away. I see Riley, Lucas, Zay, Smackle and Farkle looking at me shocked, "What?" I shrug. Riley looks at me with...pity? "I thought you liked Josh.." she says and I look at her sadly, "I do but he obviously doesn't at least not that way..." I mumble. Riley does her thinking face for a second, "We'll see when he finds out about you 'hangout'" she says putting air quotes around 'hangout'. I roll my eyes and we continue the rest of the day as we normally would. At the end of the day Charlie is walking up to me so I turn to the others, "I'll see you later, ok?" I ask. "Ok peaches, see ya. Also tell me everything later!" Riley says as she hugs me. "Riley. Honey. I'm going to see you in like an hour." I tell her while she refuses to let me go. "Okay..." she says and reluctantly lets go. I wave bye to them before walking over to Charlie, "Hey." he smiles. "Hey." I respond and we walk to Topanga's. "So...how are you doing after what happened at new years?" I ask, trying to break the awkward silence. "Not bad, I guess I kinda knew she'd eventually end up with Lucas." he shrugs. I'm about to speak when the last person I want to see right now walks in. He looks around before his eyes settle on me, don't walk over, don't walk over. I see him start walking over and groan inwardly, knowing what's coming. "Hey guys." he says when he gets over to us. I turn around to face him, "Hey." I respond flatly. "Um..who are you?" Charlie asks, facing Josh now. "I'm Riley's uncle." he answers and smirks when he sees the surprise on Charlie's face, "Can I talk to you Maya?" he asks. "Fine." I say and walk outside with Josh following me, I turn to face him, "What?" I ask resignedly. "Are you and him together?" he asks nervously, I shake my head, "No...We're just hanging out..." I say and look at him slightly confused. He's jealous, I smirk and look at him, "You're jealous." I state more than ask. He looks at me, "So what if I am?" he says...almost challengingly. I study his features but after a few seconds I just sigh, "Why?" I ask him and he looks at me shocked. "Because I do still like you, you know?" "You do?" I ask and he nods. I hug him, "I like you too Josh...someday?" I ask him. He pulls away and studies my face, "Today." he says surprising me before giving a quick 'peck' on the lips. I look at him, shock evident on my face and he chuckles, "Will you go out with me?" he asks and I nod. I found my voice a few seconds later, "I'd love to!" I say before hugging him.

--Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this! I don't think it's the best I've done in this collection but idk, have a great day!--