I just want cuddles

In this One Shot Maya and Josh have been together for around 2 years, this'll mainly just be some cuteness ^_^ because I'm back at school (Had an extra hour today too oop- (NOT DETENTION THO)) and need something cute to improve this day Hope you enjoy!

Maya's POV

10:00PM. He was meant to be home hours ago. I sigh before getting up to go to bed when there's a knock on the door. I walk over and unlock it before opening it, "You're back late." I state simply before walking away, I hear him lock the door before footsteps follow my back to the sofa where I sit back down. I wait for him to explain but all he does is wrap an arm around me, "I'm sorry I'm late Gorgeous." He whispers before kissing my head. I pull away slightly before turning to face him, "What were you doing that made you so late?" I ask softly. "Remember those papers I was going to mark during the test my last class had?" He asks and I nod. "Well to say most of them are 16 they are fairly immature." I raise my eyebrow and he continues, "I leave the room for one minute and madness descends upon the classroom and by that point they had gone crazy I swear! Remember that string I left out?" (NOw that is for another story >_^) I nod and a second later Josh's head in on my shoulder. "So you didn't get the marking done I assume" I state and he nods. "Why didn't you bring it home to do?" I ask and he moves his head so he can look at me, "We said we'd keep our work lives separate from our love lives." He murmurs softly. We did agree to that because we work at the same school and didn't want to have a big argument that may cause us to break up. "I don't think you doing a bit of homework would kill our relationship." I tell him gently but he doesn't respond and just wraps his arms around my waist and moves closer to me. "I just want to cuddle..." He whispers into my neck, where his head is now resting. "Big baby." I say teasing but he doesn't respond so I try to stand up but he just pulls me back down. "I think we should get you to bed." I tell him and try to detach his arms from me but they stay firm. "Please...I just want to cuddle with my girlfriend." He says looking up and giving me puppy dog eyes...which I try to resist but how can you? "Fine..." I respond and move slightly so I'm laid down and Josh lays down at my side with his arms still around my waist. "I feel bad for your teddies." I tell him, my tone dry. He looks at me and pouts, "I don't have any because I'd rather cuddle with you..." He says flirtatiously but I just shake my head in response. "Nice try, they're getting less corny." I tell him and he brightens slightly at my compliment. I snuggle closer to him and close my eyes as I hear his breathing slow as he falls asleep. I smile before drifting off to sleep.

--Thanks for reading! Doesn't a little bit of fluff just make you feel slightly better about yourself? xd I'm just weird. Anyways hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--

ALSO I already have 7 ideas already but I was thinking of doing a one shot where Maya or Josh gets hurts while they're out and the other like bandages before helping them home. I was just wondering who you would rather she get hurt? That sounds really bad but oh well :')

Also I have another idea where Maya or Josh is constantly flirting with the other and I was wondering who you want to flirt with who and if you have any flirty comments or that sorta thing that you want me to use comment it