Ten Years On...

First I want to say thank you to Raylynn2020 for suggesting this idea ^.^

The idea was: Maya and Josh have been married for 10 years and they have a boy, age 5, and girl, age 2 when they suddenly find out their pregnant with twins and are unsure what would be next in their love lives with welcoming twins.

This was kinda hard to write but I hope you enjoy! ^_^

Maya's POV
(What? Were you expecting Farkle's? Not a chance mate)

I watch as Josh waves before closing the door behind him, taking the kids to school. I walk back upstairs and go in the bathroom. I sit down on the side of the bath and pick the stick up again before inspecting and running my hand through my hair. How am I supposed to tell him? We already have two kids and now I'm expecting a third. I sit there for a while thinking, I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the door close. "Gorgeous?" I hear Josh say. I panic slightly and put the stick in my pocket before responding, "One sec!" Before running downstairs when I get to the hallway I see Josh just stood there. "What are you doing?" I ask while eyeing him suspiciously. He walks over before wrapping his arms around my waist and pecking me on the lips (I hate writing that but Idk how else to describe it xd) "Josh?" I ask and he pulls away slightly. "The kids are gone. And. We. Have. A. Day. Off." He says pausing between words to kiss me. "Josh..." I say reluctantly pushing him away. "What..." He says softly and I feel his hands move from my back to my waist. He pauses when he feels the stick in my pocket. "What's that?" He asks gently before moving his hand into my pocket and taking the stick out, "W-Wait.." I stutter but his eyes are already widened. "J-Josh.." I stammer and he looks up to meet my eyes before wrapping his arms around me and spinning me around. 

At the appointment (I wonder what'll happen OwO)

I lay down and lift my shirt up slightly. I feel Josh's hand grasp mine reassuringly. I flinch slightly at the coolness of the gel and instinctively squeeze Josh's hand. Around a minute later I hear the doctor say, "Congrats!" I turn my head to look at the screen and gasp. Twins. What the fu---fudgecicle. These two won't learn swear words even exist either. "Twins..." I breathe out in utter shock. I look over to Josh who's staring at the screen, a goofy smile growing on his face. "Hey!" I say interrupting his thoughts, "Sure smile the world away, you put these babies in my stomach! And you don't have to carry them for nine months!" I say, glowering at him. He just chuckles and stands. He takes my hands in his and kneels down on one knee, "I'm so sorry Gorgeous, could you ever forgive me for my insolence?" He asks, giving my puppy dog eyes. I groan in response, "Maybe..." I whisper but he catches it and wraps me in a hug. "So is this your gift for me on our ten year anniversary?" He asks cheekily and I playfully punch him in the shoulder. He lifts his hands up in mock surrender and I just roll my eyes.

At home

I sit down on the sofa next to Josh, "Do you need another cushion?" He asks before wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into his chest. "Josh." I say and he looks at me his eyebrow raised, "I love you. But. I'm 3 weeks pregnant not dying." I say softly, emphasising the 'But'. "I know." He says before nestling his head into my neck. "You know what we get to do now?" I ask him and his head lifts slightly, "Decorate the nursery?" He asks hopefully but I just shake my head in response. "Tell the kids." I say smirking at his frightened face. "I won't be their favourite then! You will because you'll count for 3!!" He says and starts panicking making me burst into laughter.

--Thanks for reading! SO they're handling it well so far but how will the kids react? There will more than likely be a Part 2. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--