11. Zuko x UMR

There's an explanation to why everything took so damn long on my message board... Yeah I'm not sorry about that cuz mental health is a fucking bitch and it's nothing to be ashamed of. But I'm back! I'm very energetic today if you haven't noticed... Ik y'all say it's bad but YES I'M ON 2 BOTTLES OF MONSTER ENERGY AND 2 CUPS OF STRONG COFFEE! I'm high on caffeine lol... I'm also high on weed but we don't careee.

Au; idk
Requested; randomnamenottaken
Name: ATLA
Type; fluff -_- (dude I'm so fucking horny lol)

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'6

Hair; orange

Eyes; blue

Length; not important

We're gonna say ur not a bander and you use a bow and arrow

We're gonna say ur not a bander and you use a bow and arrow. He's from that game that my friends want me to play but I'd rather play 'do I get fucked today or do I need to tease my way to punishment?' amazing game 100% recommend.
INFO!!
You are a part of tean avatar and Zuko kidnappes you in an attempt to get Aang, and he falls in love with you.

Warning/s: none that I can think of other than cussing but if ur sensitive to cussing ur prob not reading my books.
_________________________________
Zuko's POV

I look at the boy in the cell Infront of me passed out. I sigh and walk to my uncle.

"You hit him with a bat of metal it isn't going to take 2 minutes for him to get back to us." Uncle says.

"I know that uncle." I say and take a cup of water. We hear a clinging of metal and look at eachother. "He's up." I say and walk to his cell.

"Zuko, let me out of here." He says. I hum and sit down Infront of him. I can't help but admire his beautiful body. 6 pack or abs, muscled arms, legs, back, shoulders. Smooth face, squared jaw yet round face. Short orange hair that frames his face nicely. Piercing blue eyes that are so cold towards me. Scares scattered throughout his body, all over his legs, arms, face. I believe his abdomen too.

"Answer my questions, and then." I say simply. He seems to think about it for a moment and nods his head. "Where is the Avatar?" I ask.

He smirks. "Up your ass." He says making himself laugh.

"Hmm, I'd rather to have you up my ass rather than that shrimp bit whatever..." I think.

"Oh really?" He asks. I look at him confused. "You said that out loud Zuko." He says. I blush deep and look away.

I clear my throat. "Umm, where is he?" I ask once more.

"Sitting on that high ballerina ponytail you got there, doing air bending shit." He says making me laugh even though the insult was about me, it was funny.

Skip - 3 weeks later.

I've been trying to get information out of him for the past 3 weeks and it doesn't work. He still has stupid sarcastic jokes.

To say the truth he's hot, super hot. I'm not ashamed to say I want to ride his dick so bad. O want him to ruin me with that dick he has. But alas, his team got to us today. The take him back and I look at him longingly. But he goes with them.

_________________________________
Not the best, ik don't care. At least! I'm fucking back dude. Also no I'm not high on weed... Now... And don't tell me that it's bad for you, I need it ok it helps my shitty ass through depression so stfu. I'm not being defensive but stu. And why do ppl think that me and Sky broke up? We are very much together. My throat is burning every time I talk bc of that bitch. Iykyk. ALSOO any Israelis here? I'm coming to Israel on August so yeah. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE! Please stop sending request it hurts me saying no 😭.... I LOVE Y'ALL!! STAY FUCKING SAFE ❣️