10. Hakoda x UMR

Finally. FUCKING Finally. Also I could not for the life of me find how tall he is, so we're gonna say he's 6' yeah? Yeah. Ngl, I really wanna make an Action chapter. I love writing Action! It's like my favourite fucking genre

Au; Gay Hakoda.
Requested; randomnamenottaken
Name: ATLA
Type; Smutt (FINALLY!!)

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'10

Hair; black.

Eyes; green

Length; 6.5in/7.5in

I looked for this mf every-fucking-where! Also, he be big but Hakoda bigger.
INFO!!
You and Hakoda meet and you help with with his homesickness. In more ways than one. Oh, ur an earth bender.

Warning/s: sex, language,
_________________________________
3RD person POV

M/N has been with Hakoda for the past 3 weeks. Helping him with the worst case of homesickness the young earth-bender has ever seen.

"Thank you." Hakoda says, sitting on the chair next to M/N.

"For what?" Asks the ravennet confused.

"For being here with me. Not everyone would do this. Especially to someone of a different kind." He says taking hold of the cup of water, taking a sip from it.

"No need to thank me Hakoda. And what do you mean by a different kind? We're all humans. None better than the other. I'm just from the earth kingdom and you're from the water trib." He says getting up from his sit. "It's getting late, Hakoda. It'll be best if we go to sleep. We have a long day ahead." He says.

Hakoda fights back a shiver from the way his name rolls off of M/N's tongue. "You're right." He says and gets up with the young bender. "I'm going to shower. If you need anything call my name." He says and walks away.

M/N walks to his room and he changes his clothes to boxers and sweats, and just before getting under the covers he remembers something he needed to tell Hakoda.

Simply about tomorrow's trip. But when he walks in the room a sight he's been interested in seeing greeted him.

A freshly showered, naked Hakoda. The sight sent tingles all the way to his dick.

"H-hey..." Hakoda says trying to cover his obvious erection.

"Need some help with that?" Asks M/N. Hakoda gives him a small nod and walks over to the bed.

Your POV

I walk over to him and drop to my knees. I take his cock in my hands and peel back the foreskin. I give his red, angry tip Kitten licks.

I wrap my mouth around the head and start descending down the shaft. Once all of his - I believe - 11in dick is down my throat I pull back a bit and start bobbing my head back and forth.

I gag every time I feel his tip in my throat. And I love it.

I look up at him through my eyelashes. Giving him a flirty look, I reach my hand down behind his balls and start stroking the skin between his asshole and balls. That place is the most sensitive.

I then pull his dick out of my mouth completely. I take in long, big breathes trying to study my breathing.

I put his head back in my mouth and with my tongue stroke that little tie of skin that is right after the tip.

A guy did it for me once, I exploded in a few seconds.

And just as I expect, he explodes in my mouth and I let the cum go down my throat selfishly drinking it.

I pull back and stand up. "Your welcome, Hakoda." I say and start to walk out of his room.

He takes hold of my arm and pulls me back. "Wait! What about you?" He asks.

"I'll take care of myself." I say.

"No. Let me help. You helped me, I'll help you." He says and pushes me back and down on the bed.

He climbs between my legs and starts to take off my pants. I have on tight red boxers, and the pre-cum made a stain there.

He takes them off as well and takes hold of my thighs, he lifts them up to his shoulders. His face to my ass.

"Are you clean?" He asks licking my balls.

"Y-yeah~" the words come out if my mouth breathlessly.

I let out a slutty moan when he gives my entrance a long lick. He starts to eat me out inserting his skillful tongue into me.

"Ahh~~ H-Hakoda~" I moan. I feel his fingers against my entrance and he inserts them with slight resistance.

"Oh you're tight as fuck." He says starting to strech me out.

When he streched me up to 4 fingers, he pulls them out. I whine a bit from the loss of contact.

"Don't worry, my love. I'm going to fuck you the best you've ever been fucked in your life." He says.

He flips me over so I'm laying on my stomach. I lift myself up to doggy, so I'll feel better with myself. (I love being in doggy.)

I never imagined getting topped my Hakoda. When I did imagine Hakoda and me, I imagined me topping him... So this is a bit unexpected for me.

"Go in raw." I say when I hear him open a drawer. He hums and walks back to me.

He takes hold of my hips and pulls me back towards his waist. When I'm close enough, he thrusts into me and slids his shaft all the way in.

He's thrusts fall into a frenzied pace. Every time his hips meet my ass it makes a loud smack sound. (Yes, I learned a new word!)

Our balls hitting eachother. "Oh fuck..." He groans.

I'm at the edge of cumming when he announces, "I'm cumming! Cum with me baby."

I explode, releasing my load all over the sheets. And he does the same, painting my insides with his hot, salty, white cum.

"Stay with me for the night." He says pulling out. I hum and pull my long hair into a lazy bun.

He comes back with a clean cloth wiping the cum off of me.

We change the sheets and get under them. I cuddle into his warm chest and we just lay there in silence until Hakoda brakes it.

"You know, I've liked you since you showed up. But you being a few decades younger than me, I'm afraid it'll be wired." He says voicing both of our fears without knowing it.

"Me too, Hakoda. I don't want it to be different than any other relationship. I like you, a lot. But we learn as we go. That's the only one. But as long as we're happy, we can get through anything." I say cuddling into his neck.

"You're right, good night, my love." He says kissing my head. And with that, I fall asleep.

_________________________________
It's Thursday again! Oh my god I'm telling you there's like 2 Thursdays a week, I always feel like I don't have enough time to make these and upload them at the last minute... Anyway! For those who don't follow me, I have a Strep Throat. My throat is so fucking raw and not the kind I like... Also! I uploaded a warning to my board, for Electric Love. So you won't say I didn't warn y'all before.
Ok, love y'all stay safe ❣️