2. Levi x SMR

I'm back bitchachos! Our weekly update will be on Thursdays!!

Au; modern, Omegaverse.
Requested; by an anonymous someone.
Name: AOT
Type; smutt obviously.

Name; M/N Hange

Gender;male

Hight; 6'8

Hair; dark bluish-black

Eyes; gold

Length; 10in/13in (stop telling me on this shit! I know it's big! If I can handle 14 Levi can handle 13.)

Sex god who?INFO!!You are Hange's brother and she needs you for some shit and Levi and you are together, and he's in heat

Sex god who?
INFO!!
You are Hange's brother and she needs you for some shit and Levi and you are together, and he's in heat.
_________________________________
Levi's POV

"...Vi.... Levi?... Levi!" Someone calls my name, snapping me out of my daydreaming.

"Huh?" I look up and see Historia. "Queen Historia, what do I owe the pleasure?" I ask her sitting straight up.

"I need you to find Eren. He's been MIA all day." She says.

"So why me?" I ask her.

"He's probably with M/N, and I can't find him either." She saus with a sigh. I nod and get up.

I walk over to Hange's office because I'm sure if noone has seen them, they're with her.

I knock on the door, and hear a ruckus till Hange opens it. "I need M/N and Eren." I say simply to her.

"No can do Levi! I'm working on them." She says stomping her leg.

"Sorry not sorry, but I need them. Queen Historia asked for Eren and I don't trust you with my mate." I say simply.

"Huh?? I'm his sister!!" She says as she releases Eren from the restraints.

"Your a psycho..." I say. She nods at me with a big grin. The one that makes me want to pound her face out and leave her as a bloody pulp. "Now give me my mate." I say.

"Why??" She asks.

I stand in what she calls my 'bitch' pose and look her in the eyes with a challenging look. "... I'll make you an aunt-" I don't even finish talking andshe places M/N Infront of me and pushes us out of the room.

"Come back in 2 week to check if your pregnant!" She says happily.

"Seriously?" M/N asks.

"We already planned on having kids soon." I say with a shrug. "And I'm in heat!" I say and run away to our apartment. He runs after me and catches me when I get out of the building.

I let out a very (not) manly squeel. He throws me on his shoulder and walks us to our apartment.

"My pills are going to stop affecting any minute...." I say mostly to myself. "Just about now... Yeah, 6 hours after I took it. It's six hours after now..."

"Who are you talking to?" He asks.

"Hmm? To myself. Are you eavesdropping? That's not nice of you." I say pointing my finger at him. I hear him sigh, but doesn't say anything.

"Anyway. So, 6 hours. Then, 20 minutes till I'm fertile. Foreplay? But for 20 minutes? Ugh..." I look down... Up?.... I look at his ass, that's so round and begging to be touched, or is it just me?

Eh, who cares. I take two of my fingers and make a gun like finger... You know what I mean, and push them into his ass.

He stops and clenches. I just laugh so hard that my tummy hurts. He doesn't say anything but keeps on going while giving my ass small slaps.

I giggle know I would get pound at home. "What are you giggling about baby?" He asks.

"I'm going to get pounded." I say through giggles.

"Yeah, yeah you are. Raw though." He says. Knowing I love it raw.

We get to our apartment and he throws me on the bed. "What's my name baby boy?" He asks.

"It's sir, how could I forget?" I ask, not giving him attitude, but just asking.

"Hmm, just checking." He says. I sit up on my knees and brimg my hands to the frunt and lean on them.

I wait for him to do whatever he planned for me. He sits down on the love sit. He spreads his legs open and both his arms are on the sit's arms.

"Come here." He says. I crawl slowly off of the tall bed and to him, where I sit on my knees between his legs. I look up at him and he gives me a small nod.

I reach my arms over to his pants and unzip them. I pull down his boxers and hook both the pants and boxers under his balls.

I slowly move my face closer to his erection. I let my tongue lick up his erection, down from where his balls lay, up the vain and all over to the red, mushroom like tip.

I suck the whole tip in my mouth and slowly descend down the shaft.

I pull back from his shaft and stand up. I take off my pants to reveal that I was going commando. I pull out the 6in dildo that was literally up my ass.

I sit in his lap and bury my hands in his hair. "Hello there." He says with a smirk.

"Hi." I say. I slowly sit down on his shaft. His hands on my waist to help me get adjusted.

I slowly move my hips back and forth, in a round. I throw my head back and moan loudly.

I can feel the heat creeping up my body. "Nnn~~ ugh~" I moan. "It hurts..." I moan in pain.

"Shhh, baby it's ok. I'm right here." He says, moving us to bed. "Shh, I'm right here. I have you." He says still moving in and out of me.

"I need it, M/N, I need it so bad..." I whimper. He kissed my neck and draw out his fangs.

He bit into my neck, and marked me as his. He cums deep in me, and I cum on our chests.

I moan and release once again from the amazing feeling of his bare dick against my walls and the feeling of his warm sticky seed in me.

Skip- 2 weeks later.

I get up from the feeling of nausea. I get up from bed and run to the bathroom.

The horrible feeling of the acid going up my throat is just... Bad.

M/N helps me from behind and pats my back. When I'm done he hugs me to his chest and helps me wash my face and mouth.

We walk over to Hange's office. "Hange! He threw up!" M/N yells to the bitch.

She opens the door and lays me down on a bed.

She opens my shirt and puts on my belly a very cold jel and checks in the ultrasound thing.

"He's pregnant!" She yells happily.

_________________________________
Hehe.... I'm done here. For now. Yeah, ok. Bye, love y'all stay safe ❣️