3. Aomine x UMR

Y'all sry this was so late... I was fucking busy. So fucking sorry...

Au; Umm idk...
Requested; randomnamenottaken
Name: Kuroko's basketball.
Type; Fluff

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'9

Hair; gray

Eyes; graish blue

Length; unfortunately, not important...

Cute little thing.
INFO!!
Ur Daiki's favourite and u need to bring him to practice.

Warning/s: I remember next to nothing about this show so forgive me... Swearing, OOC.
_________________________________
Your POV

"It doesn't matter M/N, go get Daiki." The coach says.

"Ugh, fine! I'll go get him." I say going out of gym to walk to the idiots house. I legit don't understand why we call him a blueberry... Blueberries are fucking purple.

Anyway, stepping into his house I take my shoes off and walk to his room. "Hey dude! You're here?" I call out.

"Yeah." He says stepping out of the bathroom. "Why are you here?" He asks me.

"We need to go to practice." I say impatiently.

"How about I make you a deal? You do me a favour, and I'll do whatever you want me to." He says with an evil smirk on his face.

"Sure, whatever..." I say. I take out my phone and look at the time and my messages.

He takes hold of my waist. I immediately drop my phone when he pulls me flush against his body. "W-what are you doing?" I ask him. He just smirks and inches closer to my ear.

"Getting my favour." He whispers. He takes hold of my face and makes me look him in the eyes.

His gase flickers between my eyes and my lips. He goes for it and kisses me, hard.

After the initial shock I wrap ny hands around his neck pulling him closer to me. Kissing him back with the same amount of roughness.

His hands around my waist pull me even closer if it's possible. One of his hands slide down my thigh and pick me up. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.

My hands dig into his blue hair and I pull on it. A low, husky, sexy groan emits from his throat and if I wasn't hard yet, I sure was now.

I pull his head closer to me, and kiss him deeper. He licks my lip for entrance. But I want to play with him.

I deny him, and what happened next, I didn't expect. His hand slips into my shorts, and slides his hand under ny boxers, and he brushes his finger on my entrance. I moan loudly, letting my eyes roll back.

He takes the opportunity and runs his tongue all over my mouth. Without me noticing, he turns around and lays me on the bed. I grip his sholders as he keeps caressing my hole.

I start grinding against him, letting him feel just how hard I am. I moan when he inserts a finger in, raw.

He grinds me back and just like that, I cum in my pants. (Hehehe, we all needed this...) We keep on making out and grinding till he finishes too.

He cuddles me after changing me out of my clothes and into one of his shirts.

"You know, I've always had a crush on you..." Daiki says kissing my neck and burring his head there.

I caress his hair. "Me too." I say kissing his head. "Will you be coming to practice from now on?" I ask him.

"Most likely." He says. I smile and let myself fall asleep in his arms.

_________________________________
Heyy! Sorry... I was busy... I didn't forget you guys, but I had a lot of things to do. I will try to upload more I promise. Also, requests are closed from now until further notice. I love y'all stay safe ❣️