9. Derek x UMR

Let's hope that shit won't happened again... Have I ever told you that I used to be obsessed with tw? No? Well I was. Stiles was and forever will be my favourite character! Anygay, let's get on with the book!
It's confirmed, I'm a cringey youtuber!

Au; umm none I think...
Requested; by randomnamenottaken
Name: Teen Wolf
Type; Fluff. (We're all going to die from blue balls...)

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'5

Hair; black

Eyes; Gray

Length; doesn't matter...

INFO!!You are Derek's soft spot, and everyone are teasing him for it

INFO!!
You are Derek's soft spot, and everyone are teasing him for it.
Neck tattoo stays, piercings stay.

Warning/s: I'm gonna cuss so yeah... I always forget to do this...
_________________________________
Derek's POV

"Derek!" I hear M/N call my name across the apartment. He's basically living here without paying rent.

"Yeah?" I ask from the living room. He walks in as if he owns the place. To say the truth he has enough money to buy this place over 3 times, and that says something.

"Missed ya'!" He says jumping into my lap. He hugs me, and I, as much as it amazes people and me, hug him back.

After hugging me, he gets off my lap and sits next to me on the sofa. To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. I miss his presence on my lap, his touch on my skin, his scent, everything.

I never felt any sexual attraction to men, till I met M/N. A cute small boy, with long black hair that is always or in a messy bun or in a men-bun, beautiful gray eyes that hold so much emotion in them, those piercings that just add to his angelic appearance. His smile lights up the room every time with no fail.

His laugh that makes my heart beat faster, when he's gone, it hurts, so much.

But when everyone tease me, that me and M/N are dating it's annoying me. Because he's just like a little brother to me... No more, no less...

"So, when's the wedding?" Allison asks with a shit eating grin coming into the apartment with the others.

"In your best dreams." I reply. M/N giggles at what I said and I have a smirk on when I see her annoyed face.

"Aww, Derek! You're already engaged! That's so sweet!" This time it was Lydia.

"Fuck off." I say. "I don't like him like that! He's a little brother to me!" I say angrily.

"Derek, hun, he's older than you.... You know that right?" It was Malia that said that.

"I'm aware of it. Why are you annoying me!" I say to no-one really. M/N gets up from the couch saying he's going to the bathroom.

That's how we spend the whole night. And M/N looks way sadder (is that a word?) Now than he did at noon.

The next day, M/N goes home first, saying he has an important meeting. But I don't believe him. So I called his assistant.

"Hey Alex how are you?" I ask them.

"I'm good Derek. How are you?" They ask.

"Oh, I'm good. Umm, does M/N have anything to do today?" I ask.

"No, not at all. He's free all day. He's at home." They say.

"Thanks, Alex. Your the best." I say and hang up.

I get in my car and drive to his mention. When I get there I open the door with the spare key he gave me when he bought the place. "M\N! M\N! Are you here?" I yell out to him.

"Derek? What are you doing here? I told you I have work to do..." He says to me. But it's obvious that he's lying. His cheeks are tear-stricken and his hair is all over the place. Even in that messy state, he's beautiful. So handsome. Just like that, no masks, no faking. Just being his beautiful, sexy self.

"I came to check on you. You told me that you don't have work the whole weekend, and yet you lied about having to work, came home, and - what it looks like - cried yourself to sleep. So, tell me, what's going on?" I wanted to say to my little prince, but he's not mine.

"Derek, I like you, fucking a lot. And I get it if you're discussed with me or if you don't want to be my friend anymore. I totally fucking get it. But I just need you to know, that every time, you say to the guys that I'm just a friend, or that you don't like me that way, I need you to know that it fucking hurts because I do like you that way!" He says, crying pouring all his emotions into what he's saying.

"Oh, M\N, I like you that way too. I like how beautiful you are, how sexy you are, how smart you are, and I just like you, all of you. Baby, I told them that because I thought that you didn't like me like that." I say hugging him into my chest.

He grabs onto my shirt and cries his heart out into my shoulder. I pick him up and sit on on the sofa.

It takes around half an hour, but once he's done crying I take hold of his chin and kiss him deeply.

_________________________________
Ok. I want to write smut. But I barely have any smut requests. I hope I'm not the only one that wants smut... Welp, love y'all, stay safe ❣️