4. Naruto x UMR

Guys, I updated ONCE a week. On Thursdays (EU time). Also, I do requests as I see them! That means it's random who will be next, but if you're in my comment section, asking for yours to be next, it's not always possible. So please wait till yours. I work 3 hours a day on these books, usually one at a time, so please be patient.

Au; Naruto and Hinata divorced.
Requested; by KakashisWife15
Name: Naruto
Type; Smut

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 5'0

Hair; black, long.

Eyes; silver blue

Length; 5in-6in

Hehehe~ be careful with what you ask for~INFO!!Hinata and Naruto got divorced

INFO!!
Hinata and Naruto got divorced. He married you, and you didn't get any sexy time in 8 months.
Warning/s: rough sex, sex, language.
^this is new. It's like, what to expect for the ppl that don't want to read sex.
_________________________________
Your POV

8 months. 8 fucking long damned months! I have a very high sexual need. Abd It's been 8 fucked up months that I've put up with Naruto's embarrassment.

The last time we had sex, it was on our honeymoon, and he was rough, just how I like it. And he got embarrassed when we woke up and he found out that he's sadistic.

He said he didn't want to hurt me when I woke up with bite marks, and I had nail marks that went through the skin, my ass was as red as a tomato, and there we're bruising on my waist and thighs.

When I tell you, that was the fucking best sex of my whole damn life! But then, for the rest of the honeymoon, Naruto said that I need to heal. That was 8 months ago.

So today is my breakpoint. When I woke up, I saw him with morning wood, and he just took care of it! Alone! The audacity!

Anyway. It's 10 am and he's out... Doing whatever. And I'm home.

You see, I'm an author so I work from home. And I don't like people so I like my life except for one thing. I need sex.

"What? I'm not saying that!" Sasuke says.

"Yes yes say it!" I say to him bouncing on my toes.

"I'm not telling him your dead." He says. I just sigh.

"Sasuke, I need sex. I need it so fucking bad I might as well die from it. 'M/N Uzumaki, died because his husband didn't fuck him for 8 months.' Is that what you want?" I ask him.