Tera Mera.. Rishta ❤

Start from the beginning

She is holding them closer to her chest and kisses on their foreheads together and make them calm after sometimes taken one of them  in her lap sit ask doctor to check up now.

Ridhan's check up done with the help of pallavi hold him and he angrly pouting at her Mumma and taking his vaccine shots also and again crying miserably because of pain.

After that Rivan kicking doctor two times and also throw his sthetoscope with his kicking but pallavi also hold him tightly in her arms and taken vaccine shots and he cry in her mother's arm hitting her with tiny hands. 

Pallavi :- Deva..  Yeah dono mei Sari Raghav ki hi quality kyu hai.. Jise dekho usse marne lag jate hai.. Aur dono ka gussa to dekho ittu se hai par gussa to apne papa ki tarah hai.

Abb bechare medical staff ka kya hal kar diya... Dono khud ro ro kar tamatar ban gaye hai ekdam Aur abhi bhi gusse me hai... Bichare mere bachhe... Pallavi tu pagal ho jayegi inke Sath..

After that she wear them their clothes and doctor comes there after adjusting his sthetoscope with same smile.

Dr :- must say dono Bahot hi naughty hai aur inko dekh kar pata chal raha hai ki unhe aap k alwa koi sambhal nahi sakta... Rao's blood and attitude to inke chote se trailer me hi dikh gaya.

Pallavi apologize for the twins behavior and nervously smile at Dr's statement.

Kirti :- abhi Raghav rao k bachhe hai to attitude to inke blood me Bahot hai or Sath me dono me stubborness bhi hai. Mischievous to Bahot hai.. Bas apni Mumma ki har bat mante hai.

Doctor :- that I can agree with you miss rao.

Doctor prescribe some vitamins syrup for babies and food chart and also give growth charts of both of them with next vaccination schedule.

They're leaving the cabin while both twins look at doctor and nurses with cute angry pout and show their tongue out at them, all trio laugh at thier antique.

After coming out from the hospital Both babies are quite due to pain and most importantly they're tierd and exhausted from crying so they're silently sniffing.

Pallavi couldn't see them like that so she told Harish to stop the car near coconut water stall and buy coconut and give to drinking twins after that buy some balloons near by stall and also chocolate for them,buy candyfloss also as per new change in hope that babies mood may have changed.

But both twins are sleeping with tear mark face and that pain her lot and she had tears in her eyes seeing both twins like this .kirti is seeing all this and console her.

They reach home with dull face holding both the sleeping boys in arms, place them in thier cradle they're sit on couch.

Babies sleeping for two hours and in this time pallavi take her lunch fastly and after that she makes some chocolate pancakes for babies and banana milkshake.

Soon babies are wake up, first wake up Rivan and as soon as saw his mother he lifts up himself so his mother took him out, he snuggles in her chest and hug her tightly and his only one thing said,

Mumma... Mummy.... Mum... Mum... Mum. Umm.... Mumma... Aaaa... Ummm...

Mumma...

He is showing that he gets injection here and it's paining now..

Ale mera rivu... Bahot gande the doctor uncle mere bachhe ko bahot rulaya haina... Abb nahi jayenge waha hum... Chalo rivu baby pancakes test karega aaj to wo bhi chocolate pancakes... Mera baby... Smile Karo thoda sa...

Rivan hug her more tightly and clinging on her crook of neck.

Pallavi make him eat chocolate pudding pancakes after eating this he slightly smiles and then give him some banana sake, now rivubaby is sitting in play area.