Tera Mera.. Rishta ❤

Start from the beginning

After sometimes door open and doctor comes in with nurse staff and sit opposite to them.

Dr :- hello Mrs Rao... How are you? Happy to see you again.Said with warm professional smile.

Pallavi also reciprocate with warm smile said she is fine . And nice to meet you doctor.

Dr looks at both the twins who are looking at him with frown. Both twins are look at each other and then their mother cutely and finally look at again doctor with cute angry pout face.

Doctor :- hello babies... You two are so cute and adorable little Raos.

With warm smile and try to touch thier cheeks or we can say pull thier cheeks.

Both twins are turn thier face and irritably move their head in backward.make irritating face looking at doctor.

Pallavi :- Ridhubaby and Rivubaby doctor uncle aap se friendship Karna chahte hai handshake Karo babies.Aap sab se ese milte ho kya..?Chalo namshte Karo babies.

Both are node thier head in negatively and give thier adorable toothy smile to doctor uncle .

Both nurses are come near them and ask for take them inside for check up but both hold thier mother and bua's arm tightly and hug them tightly so no one take them and Start crying not want to go with them so pallavi and kirti taken them inside.

Both twins are look at their mother and make cute puppy face

Mumma... Mum... Mummma... Mumma.. Mum.. Mum.. Mum... Aaa... Ummm... Aaa... Aa... Mummma..

Pallavi :- ha bachha Mumma yahi hai kahi nahi ja rahi aap dono ko chhodke.. Dekho Boo voo bhi yahi hai aap logo ka Sath hai na.. Kyu Rona aa raha Mera bachha... Mera dono babies Bahot strong hai.. Haina.. Ridhu.. Rivu... Phir cry cry kyu aaj... Hum Bahot Sare balloons lenge chocolate lenge mere babies k liye haina.

Kirti :- ha mere dono cuties Bahot brave hai dono ko lekar hum ghumi ghumi bhi jayenge... Park me.. Rote nahi Bachhas.. Dekho Mumma or boovoo hai na yahi hai...

Both twins are silent for sometime.

Soon doctor and nurses come and pallavi and kirti standing on one side as they examined the twins one by one.

Both twins are afraid of strangers so they're start crawling on table and hold nurses hair in their tiny little fist and pull as they try to touch them and crying loudly more than anything.

They're kicking them and pull thier mask but not easily able to checkup them and nurse are shocked seeing thier strength and they're now literally tierd holding them beacause they are jumping,wriggling ,crying at same time in their spot and try come out of hold.

They're bite on their hand and crying miserably thier whole face turn red,puffy face due to continue wriggling and crying.

At last both nurses are tierd and seek help from pallavi as soon as pallavi come near them they are hug her and hide themselves in their mother's embrace and sniffing.