Thirteen

Elizabeth:

Harry was everywhere and he was everything I could feel or acknowledge. His lips tenderly nipped the skin of my neck and his body hovered over mine in the most protective manner, making me feel secure and shielded.

On the other hand, his fingers grasped my hips tightly, pulling our bodies closer and pressing his hard on against me, being a tease.

"Lesson number two starts today, Elizabeth." He spoke with a smug grin, looking down at my panting self. I wondered what was going through his mind and how Harry Styles saw me, especially half naked underneath his body.

"I have always been a very good student." I played along, showing him a smile and displaying my dimples too. Harry clearly enjoyed the coherent answer I gave, placing a small kiss against my lips.

"We'll learn about kissing." He said, warm lips against my neck as if to emphasise his point. "But not the chaste type of kissing you're used to. It's gonna be a very sinful lesson." He said and I felt my whole face turning scarlet. I had never done what he was suggesting, simply because I would have never allowed Benjamin to kiss me down there.

With Harry it felt different though. It was not odd or uncomfortable at all. It was arousing and lustful and I wanted to explore every single possibility with him. My hands found the spot where his jaw met his neck and I caressed the skin, realising a small hickey had formed due to my kisses.

"I trust you." Were my only words, but his whole demeanour became suddenly more confident and reassured.

Harry trailed soft kisses down my entire body, pecking the skin above my breast, leaving marks on my ribcages and reaching my belly button without effort.

His lips left behind a trail of fire, and I was incredibly sensitive, feeling each breath he took and each small peck he left on my stomach. His hands were holding the waistband of my lacy panties, but he never pulled them down, probably because he had noticed how my breath turned into small gasps of anticipation mixed with fear of the unknown.

Instead of removing my clothes, he took off his sweatpants, revealing white boxers and a hard on that looked painfully restrained. I looked at his body without shame, taking in the milky skin and the contrast of black ink against his paleness. Despite everything, he was flawless and I felt the urge to run my hands over that soft torso, just to make sure he was real.

Without much thought, I did what I craved, feeling his muscles tense beneath the pads of my small fingertips. It was incredibly empowering, the way Harry closed his eyes and suppressed small sounds of pleasure, even though I had barely touched him. At least I was doing something right.

"This isn't about me. Not today." He spoke, probably guessing that I wanted to please him in some way too. His forest green eyes stared deeply into my honey ones, and I just nodded faintly, laying down again and watching the way he ran his hands through my shoulders and removed the bra straps on the process.

Arching my back, I allowed him to unclasp the black material, feeling his fingers running down my spine afterwards. Goosebumps covered my skin, I was dying for him to touch me, feel me up and never let go.

"Tell me if you don't want it anymore." He whispered in my ear, biting the lobe. With quick movements, he started removing the clothing that shielded my upper body from his wondrous eyes.

I hadn't been naked in front of someone in ages, and suddenly all my insecurities resurfaced, especially when he just kept staring down at my chest without doing anything else. That moment probably lasted two seconds at most, but to me it was an eternity of shame and self doubt.