Nine

Sorry for the delay :) here it goes

Elizabeth:

"Holy fuck, I know who lives there." I mumbled to myself, although Harry heard me. Everyone was inside my childhood house, which felt rather unsettling. Kate was having a hard time focusing on our task, since she appeared to have developed some quick infatuation for Zayn.

"Who? Elizabeth tell me." He looked almost frantic, green eyes peering at me with a pleading look.

"Sebastian." Once I said that, Harry got away, moving towards Zayn and whispering something in his ear. My mother seemed perfectly fine with their presence inside our home, which bothered me immensely. Since when she was so lenient with criminals?

"Elizabeth, is this Sebastian guy heading home any time soon? We need his strict schedule so we can pay him a visit." Zayn spoke to me, a strong accent still present on his tone. I had never paid much attention to him when we met, but I could totally understand why Kate was fussing so much about him. He was gorgeous. That tanned skin, those hazel eyes, defined jawline and stubble made him model material.

"We have been here for almost an hour. The ceremony most likely ended and our division is not the main priority inside MI6. They are focused on dad as of now. Bash must be home already." Harry cursed under his breath and looked between his friends. Louis was watching all the footage they found, Niall was going through the old cases Harry and my father solved, trying to find some link or more substantial proof about who was the mole.

Liam and Kate were talking on the living room under our mother's cautious eyes. Kate needed answers but not too many. Our family was already too involved and she happened to be the only member without a substantial link with British Intelligence. For a moment I envied the fact that her world was not ours, filled with secrets, lies and death.

"What even happens in those videos?" I asked Louis. "I talked to Sebastian and unlike other people he seemed truly sorry for what happened with my father."

"They are mostly a cautious watch on what Jeremy did during his day. It's like someone was keeping an eye on him to see if they caught your dad and Harry talking, but also to know more about his routine. Someone had been planning the kidnapping for a while now." He only looked at me while responding, resuming back to his task as soon as he stopped talking.

"Is there any possibility someone planted this on his place? I am pretty sure Seb is friends with all the other agents. He is a charmer and possibly a liar too, but he has no motive." I tried to reason, unable to accept the fact that Sebastian had been watching my father's every move. The cautiousness, the methodic surveillance, all those things were nothing like him.

"There are plenty of possibilities, Elizabeth. That is why Niall is going over the old files, but as of now he is our best shot. We need access to his place." I couldn't fathom the fact that I had been speaking to the possible mole inside our agency. For fucks sake he was my boyfriend's best friend, him and I went to school together.

"Tomorrow. Ben has been promoted and we will have a meeting. As soon as it begins I will let Liam know, so you can do your thing." I waved between them. Harry nodded in agreement while Niall observed me. His stare was cautious and I had a pretty good idea what was going through his mind. Whether I'd be able to handle finding out that the kidnapper was someone I liked.

"We'll keep doing our thing until then. Come here Liz." Harry pointed towards the kitchen and I followed him. My heels clicked against the hardwood floor, but none of the boys seemed bothered by my departure with Harry.

"You seemed distressed when you arrived. What happened there?" He asked me. I looked around and decided to take a seat on the counter top, even though my mother always complained about it. Harry placed himself beside me while I removed my shoes without a single care in the world.