She lands face first into her soft pillow. She undresses and crawls under the covers. She doesn't bother to get up and walk all that way to her dresser and then get dress in fresh pajamas while she's just in her room alone sleeping.

She buries herself in a mound of blankets and closes her eyes to take a short cat nap. By short, she means to take about a three hour nap.

A soft knock is heard from her door. Ren's eyes shoot open.

Please don't be one of the guys, Ren thinks panicking, Just go away please. . . I think he went away.

Another knock.

Shittacos! Act asleep! Maybe they'll go away.

Newt slowly cracks open the door letting light fill up the room with midday light.

He peaks his head through the crack and whispers, " Ren you awake. "

" No obviously I'm sleep talking and telling you to shut the shucking door and leave, " She mumbles then thinks she should've just have stayed silent.

" Why? " He asks sitting on the edge of the bed.

" If I told you things would get awkward real fast, " Ren mumbles, " Just leave please. . .I'll talk to you in three hours. "

"Ren you can tell me if something's bugging you, " Newt says placing a comforting hand on her back not realizing.

" Uh, Newt could you um. . . just take your hand off my back, " Ren says blushing.

" Why, " He asks.

" I'm not exactly, wearing clothes at the moment, " Ren mutters. Almost immediately Newt takes his hand off her back and stands up. He rubs the back of his neck and chuckles awkwardly.

" I'll just- uh I'll talk to you later, " He mumbles turning to walk out. Even in the dimly lit room you could see his cheeks a deep shade of red. He leaves the room and shuts the door.

Once he left Ren laughs quietly at his reaction. Turning over to face the left side of the room she falls asleep.

Newt walks into his room and flops onto his bed facing the ceiling. He runs a head through his hair and let's out a breath.

" Something bugging you Newt, " Thomas asks walking in through the open door and sitting on the edge of his bed.

Newt mumbles something, but so quietly Tommy couldn't hear it.

"What?" He asks.

" Nothing Tommy, " Newt mutters rubbing his face.

" I heard the whole thing, " Minho says leaning in the doorway.

" Oh god, you did, " Newt exclaims. Thomas sits on the bed, confused.

" I mean it's probably not the first time," Minho teases.

" Yes it is!" Newt says.

" First time for what, " Luna asks coming to the door standing behind Minho who puts an arm around her shoulder. He leans in and whispers in her ear. She gasps and looks at Newt, " Dude she's my best friend!"

" Bloody hell, " He mutters, " It's not that big a deal."

"Exactly, "Minho says, "Cause you guys did it at the glade."

" OH MY- NO WE DIDN'T, " Newt yells.

" I'm so lost, " Thomas mutters.

" Newt you realize Minho's pulling your leg, " Luna says chuckling, " He's mean like that. "

" Hey!" Minho exclaims at the young girl.

Meanwhile Ren tosses and turns in another nightmarish reality.

She turns down each corridor, trying to outrun something. She doesn't know why, but she runs like her life depends on it. Left, left, right, left, right she travels. She reaches a dead end.

She quickly turns around to face whatever it is. Her sword appears in her right hand, ready for battle.

She wasn't prepared for what turns the corner: Peter Parker. She drops her sword. It clattered on the ground. She runs and hugs Peter who wraps his arms around her.

" I missed you so much, " He whispers. He sets her down on the ground and looks in her eyes with such seriousness it scared her. " Ren I have a few seconds so head my warning, Don't-"

He couldn't finish he disappeared from sight. He just vanished.

" Peter? " She asked worried. She picks up her sword and starts to run down another corridor until she's stopped by Loki.

" You son of a- Where's Peter?" She asks stepping forward.

" Never mind that child, " Loki says, " I have a warning. Each month you stay away, one of your. . .friends. . . Will die starting. . . Now."

Suddenly an ear piercing screech woke Ren from her terrible nightmare that turned into reality.

A/N
When wattpad doesn't save THE CHAPTER YOU WERE WORKING ON! OMG WTF! IT WAS GOOD AND DESCRIPTIVE! NEJEBEIWBAKSHC