Check up (smut lols)

(Rusty with smut by the way.)
--
It's been a few weeks since Y/N been working at the pizza plex, doing the same thing everyday but getting closer to Monty.
Usually going to see him when he's done with all his duty's that he's given. Lucy liked to tease him about how he used to be scared of him to 'all over him' Y/N knew he had no way to stoping it so he just let her.
Y/N was also getting to know the others well too. Freddy he have conversations with, play games. Chica he would go hang out with her around the mall messing around, going out to eat. Roxy he would listen to her about story's where kids would try to climb in her hair and all the times people told her how she was their favorite. Last but not least, Monty, Monty he would hang around in his room and they would chat or Monty just ask for more chin/head scratches.
They hang out around the pizza plex to, playing games or Y/N would watch Monty play golf. Monty flirted and Y/N didn't mind it, enjoying the attention he was given.
-
It was after hours Y/N was at work, talking to Lucy as it was their break. Lucy had to leave a bit more early then Y/N so she said she would come pick him up when his shift was over even though it would be pretty late. "You sure? You know I could get picked up by a taxi." Y/N knew it'll be late by the time he'll be done."It'll be fine, Y/N. I can stay up till 1:00AM  nothing new." She crossed her arms.
They where hanging out over at the arcades, seeing all the lights flashing and neon colors glowing. "Lucy I'll just get a taxi, don't worry." Y/N said putting his hand onto her shoulder. "You sure Taxis are even out that late?" Lucy asked and Y/N nodded.
"Yeah, trust me.'' Y/N chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets. Lucy pulled out her phone looking at the time.
"Well, it's my time to go. Good luck, N/N!" Lucy said smiling then walked off, Y/N waved saying goodbye. Then, heard her shout out "And bye, Monty!" Y/N made a confused look on why she would say that then felt someone behind him, he sighed.
"Hi, Darling~" Monty said as Y/N turned around, Y/N smiled looking up at Monty
"Hello, Gummy." Y/N teased crossing his arms. "Gummy?" Monty tone gave a confused but also offended feeling.
"Mhm" Y/N smirked and did a chuckle.
"Why don't we go hang out in my room, hm, Y/N?" Monty asked, pointing behind him.
"I love to, big guy, but I have to do the checkups first. I'm not on break anymore."
Y/N said and Monty groaned rolling his eyes. "Okay, but make sure to come to my room last." Monty said starting to walk backwards smirking. "Alright, I will, Monty." Y/N said back doing a short wave, Monty wagged his tail then turned around walking the right way, walking back to his room. "See you soon, baby~" he said in a sing song voice him humming the rest of the way turning the corner. Y/N chuckled softly then checked his watch "well, I better get to work." He clapped his hands together then pulled out his phone getting on the app he needed to be on for the check ups making his way twords the green rooms.
-
Monty was in his room waiting, sitting on the couch his legs spread out and his sunglasses laying on top of his head.
The lights where off besides the mirror lights, his room was cleaned up and it was quiet. He evily smirked doing a low chuckle
"Ooh, the plan I have for you Y/N.."
He could hear Y/N leave each room saying his goodbye before going on to the other, Monty getting more excited the more Y/N was closer to being done. Hearing his footsteps and his voice getting closer to last room before Monty's,, Freddy's. 
"Just you wait my dear."
His red ruby eyes glowed in the dark.
-
"Hey, Freddy! Ready for your check up?''
Y/N greeted him as Freddy door slid open.
Freddy waited on the other side with a warm smile letting Y/N in side.
"Hello, Y/N! And yes I'm ready, fire away!" Freddy always had a that cheery tone with a positive attitude. Y/N went through the usual questions(to lazy to do it) and Freddy got the card from under his little top hat.
Y/N hold his phone out and let Freddy scan his card onto Y/Ns phone. "Great show today, Freddy" Y/N said starting a new conversation. "Thank you! It was a great show today!" Freddy said agreeing giving himself support. "Well, I better get going. Gotta do the check-up on Monty now." Y/N said putting the phone in his pocket.
"Oh? You haven't been to Monty's yet?" Freddy asked tilting his head to the side.
"Nope, he said he wanted me to go to his room last" Y/N started to walk twords the door, exaggerating his voice.
"Oh..well be careful! He can get a bit 'wild up' after a good show, heh." Freddy chuckled, waving Y/N goodbye.
"Okay, I'll be careful, goodbye!" Y/N left Freddy's room, making his way to Monty's room hearing Chica play here guitar and Roxy talking to her self.