Chapter 5: The New Girl

You've been on edge lately.

Mira has been stalking you even more, and after the warning from Asora, you refrained from calling the cops.

But now you had two goals...

Get Mira arrested...

And save Asora.

Now walking into your homeroom, you spot your teacher tapping her foot impatiently, almost as if she was waiting for you.

Teacher: "Y/N, do you know how disrespectful it is to make a new student wait?"

Y/N: "...Huh?"

Teacher: "Come in."

A girl walks into the room.

"Where do these girls be coming from?! I didn't even see anybody when I walked in!" You think to yourself.

She was extremely short and petite, but her face was kind of cute.

She had pale skin and dark blue eyes that resembled the ocean.

Her light purple hair was also short and styled into bangs, said bangs were also long enough to cover her thin, brown glasses.

Nelly: "H-Hello, I'm Nelly."

Nelly nervously shuffles, as her eyes scan the class.

You zone out the sound of the teacher asking her questions, as your mind begins to process thoughts.

What if... Nelly's just like them?

You turn to Mira and Asora, who stared at you.

Teacher: "Okay, Nelly. Welcome. You may sit behind Y/N. Y/N, please raise your hand."

You reluctantly raise your hand, as Nelly walks over to you and eventually sits behind you.

You could practically feel Mira's eyes on Nelly, which stopped you from turning around and looking.

Nelly: "...Psst!..." Nelly taps your back with her pencil.

You slowly turn to face her, not trying to make yourself noticeable.

Through the corner of your eye, you could just barely see Mira's blood-red eyes staring at Nelly.

Asora, who sat next to Mira, was unmoving.

Y/N: "Y-Yes?" You respond, not knowing what the girl might say.

Nelly: "C-Could you maybe s-show me around the school?"

You reluctantly nod and turn back to the front of the room, the sheer pressure of Mira's eye contact making you fold.

Eventually, the bell rang.

You quickly get up and walk outside, waiting for Nelly.

She was talking to the teacher.

Mira and Asora however walkout at the same time as you, and stare at you.

Mira just laughs violently, as she continues to walk.

She waves with each finger, almost as if she's trying to be seductive.

And with that, they were gone.

Nelly walks out of the classroom with a book in her hands.

Nelly: "W-Who were those two...? Your girlfriends?"

Y/N: "W-What? No, we're just friends."

Nelly seemed to have sighed in relief. "Oh, okay." She simply responds.

The two of you start to walk around the school, as you showed her the cafeteria, library, various clubs, and classes as well.

Eventually, the day was over. You spent your whole day talking to the sweet girl and getting to know her.