Chapter 2: New Neighbors?

You get up to the sound of a gentle knock at your door.

You were still shocked about the "incident" that occurred about a week ago. It's now Saturday, but you've been thinking about it all week.

The rest of the school week was hellish due to Mira's presence, she often followed you and toyed with you as if her stalking you was a joke.

And the most surprising thing was, you could see her physically get jealous every time you talked to a girl.

She'd even be jealous of the teachers.

You push away these scary thoughts as you walk to the front door, first, looking through the peephole.

You smile upon noticing it's your neighbor, Ms. Davis.

She's the sweetest woman you know, she was almost a caretaker to you.

Y/N: "Hello, Ms. Davis." You say as you open the door.

Ms. Davis: "Hello, Y/N." She says as she twirls her long, straight black hair.

She wears her usual black glasses, as well as her signature mole standing out from her pale skin. The mole rested under her lower lip.

You look at her brown eyes, as you smile softly.

Y/N: "What's up?"

Ms. Davis: "Did you hear? You're getting two new neighbors!"

You tilt your head, slightly confused. "I heard, but, why are you so excited?"

Ms. Davis giggles. "They're two girls! They're around your age too." Ms. Davis winks at you.

You roll your eyes.

Ms. Davis: "Just wanted to let you know, Y/N." She sarcastically says.

You chuckle. "Later, Ms. Davis."

She waves. "Bye! Bye!"

- Later -

Y/N sits in his room while using his phone, then, his peace is interrupted by yet another knock at his front door.

"That must be the new neighbors." Y/N thinks to himself. "I'll go greet them and try to be as average as possible."

Y/N gets up from his bed and strolls to the front door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The knocks come again, this time, a lot faster, almost as if they're rushed.

Y/N: "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Y/N steps in front of the door and pats himself down to make sure he's at least average looking for his first impression on the neighbors.

He slowly snakes his hand on the doorknob and opens the door.

Y/N: "Hello, I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you-"

???: "We know."

Y/N's eyes jolt, as his face almost seems to have turned pale.