'Are you guys gonna googly eye each other all afternoon?' Jace links, barely hiding his smirk.

'Never ends with you does it?' I dryly reply, knowing he's right.

"Shall we, Mrs. Glass?" I ask with a crooked grin. Jess beams up at me, taking my hand as we walk back down the aisle as our family and friends wish us well, showering us with apple blossom petals.

Once we're out of sight, I pull her to me and pin her against a tree. Her lips part in surprise as she gazes up at me, with nothing but love in her eyes. A camera clicks in the background but I can't be bothered to care when I have my ravishing mate in my arms. I kiss her once more, struggling against my urge to carry her off for the honeymoon early.

When I finally pull back, she's left breathless. Blushing up at me with lust swirling in her eyes, she's clearly on the same train of thought as me. I groan, hearing more people approach and stand up, gathering Jess with me to face them. Our wedding party and family make their way over for photos. The photographer is already here and directing us.

"I already got some good candids of the bride and groom, let's get the big group shots out of the way hmm?" The next hour is spent grabbing endless combinations of photos, capturing our day for prosperity's sake.

Not having my own parents here weighs heavy on my heart but I have so much to be thankful for. Jess of course is the center of attention, as any bride should be on her wedding day. I have no idea what changed with her dad but he somehow picked out Ben from the waiting crowd, pulling him over with him for the father-daughter shots.

When the classic wedding shots are all done, everyone leaves to head back to the white tent for the reception, leaving us with Ethan, the twins, and Percival. The old advisor has three black cases with him, no doubt holding the crown jewels.

Our final picture is for Eli and the Hall of Kings; a royal portrait with Jess seated holding the twins, Ethan standing to her left, and me on her right. My chest swells with pride, looking down at my poised queen and family. As if on cue, the twins start to fuss, having had enough.

"I should feed them, and probably change-"

"Let me help you with that," I whisper, taking my crown off then hers. I take little Sammy from her, his face wrinkled in frustration, making a strangled grunt. "You're free kid, have fun." Ethan doesn't need to be told twice and books it.

Walking back into the house and the spare room that Newman's have generously offered for Jess to get ready in, I can't help but laugh. Clothing is piled everywhere. Jess passes me Emma and turns so I can get her zipper.

"Behave," she chides, looking over her shoulder at me. I grin as I shift the bundle in my arms to undo the delicate zipper, drawing my fingertips across her soft skin.

Jess raises a brow as she steps away, pulling the mountain of white lace off and leaving her in a white bustier and bridal lingerie. She flashes me a triumphant smirk as she disappears into the bathroom.

Well played kitten...

Once again, Sammy starts to fuss, reminding me why we're here. I set them down on the bed and grab the diaper bag as I shrug off my jacket.

Jess comes back and takes him, moving over to the rocking chair off to the side and feeds him while I change Emma. My daughter watches me with her wide eyes making funny faces as I go about my business.

I cuddle my baby girl while Jess takes care of our fussy son. He's gonna be a handful and already she's my little angel. After a little bit, both kids are fed, changed and dressed, leaving Jess free to slip into her reception dress.