💙Treebros: Zoo Fun💕

Connor held Evan's hands tightly, keeping the vibrant male from jumping too high and flying away. "Evan, I understand you're excited, but if you keep bouncing like that, you'll blow away in the wind." The male explained, not daring to release his hand.

"Zoo!" Evan yelped, jumping up into Connor's arms. "We're going to the zoo!"

Connor grunted, wrapping his arms tightly under Evan's thighs to prevent him from falling now. "Y-Yes, we're going to the zoo, now please calm down-" He laughed nervously. He had just saved up enough money to spoil on Evan, and he always talked about animals. Nonstop. Let it be strange animal facts or cute ones, how they look or what they do. He had them all. It made Connor smile whenever he spoke so vastly about something he was interested in. He kept in mind all of Evan's interests so that he could surprise him later on with gifts of said interest.

But now that Connor witnessed Evan's reaction to this surprise, he reminded himself that he loved this man. He loved the way he would give puppy eyes in order to get what he wanted, which he always did. And how Evan would tug at Connor's sleeve when they were out doing errands or something, and give him little hand signals to tell him what he wanted so that he didn't have to speak, risking stuttering. But most of all, Evan would occasionally grow more cuddly than usual, and end up passing out on Connor's chest.

"When are we going?" Evan asked, his voice high-pitched and squeaky from excitement, and hands gripping at Connor's strong arm. "How long will we be staying? Can we take photos together?" He continued to question before Connor could even try to respond.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could go now. And yes, photos will be ta-" A loud gasp from Evan interrupted Connor's answers.

"Right now?" Evan choked out. "We're going right now?"

"Well I wouldn't have told you a few days in advance, and I knew you were off work and weren't busy today, so.." Connor rubbed the back of his neck. "Are you excited?" Connor knew he would regret saying that the moment Evan bolted up the stairs.

"I'm going to change!" He shouted from his bedroom, shutting the door and locking it behind him, immediately getting to work.

Connor waited quite a while for Evan to return from behind his closed bedroom door, when he finally emerged, wearing a comfortable yellow sweatshirt and light blue jeans. "Ready!" He chirped, rushing down the stairs and hopping back into Connor's arms, one leg raised. Connor carried him out the door, laying him in the passenger seat of the car.

"You have to stay calm when we're there, okay? I don't want you to get us kicked out because you're screaming about animals." Connor chuckled, rubbing his lover's back before buckling bhim in safely.

"I love animals! How did you know I wanted to go to the zoo?"

"Because you talk nonstop about their weird facts.. And not only for mammals!" Connor laughed, climbing into the driver's seat and glancing over at Evan, who was already bouncing in his seat. "I've never seen you so excited before.."

"Hush! I wan' see fishies!" Evan chirped.

"Okay, okay, alright." Connor chuckled, putting the car in forward and back out of the driveway.

As the drive pursued, Evan's excitement only grew. Occasionally, he would reach over and grab Connor's thigh as he told him a new exciting fact about wildlife.

Finally, Connor pulled up to the zoo, parking the car in a parking space and grabbing Evan's hand. "Evan. Baby. If people see you jumpin' up and down so wildly, they're going to think I'm your dad-" He joked. "Please calm down before we go through the gates."

Evan took a few very deep breaths and calmed himself down, smiling over at Connor. "Ready!" He giggled, unlocking the car door and jumping out, rushing over to Connor's window and knocked on the glass. "Open!"