Chapter 15 - Entrance Exam: Practical Portion

Start from the beginning

Izuku: 'That makes 55 points... It seems that the robots in the area have been eradicated. I should head to the tallest building and use the Gate of Babylon alongside Failnaught for long-range attacks.'

Making up my mind, I once again used the Wandering Tales of Shana-oh to relocate myself to the tallest building in the city Practice Center from what I could see from the ground. Once I made it to the building, I put the Japanese katana back in my treasury and took out a pearl-white, harp-like bow with golden designs from my treasury.

 Once I made it to the building, I put the Japanese katana back in my treasury and took out a pearl-white, harp-like bow with golden designs from my treasury

I looked at the ground below and saw multiple examinees fighting robots. I started strumming the strings on Failnaught, causing various robots to be cut down or torn apart by nigh invisible blue vacuum arrows as the examinees were questioning who was the one causing the robots to be destroyed. Taking extra care so I don't accidentally chop an examinee to pieces, I kept strumming Failnaught as I activated the Gate of Babylon above my head and synchronized my attacks.

Izuku: '...The combination of Failnaught and the Gate of Babylon certainly is potent. Good to know.'

Present Mic: "SIX MINUTES, TWO SECONDS LEFT!"

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

(3rd person's POV)

A dark monitoring room had all of the teachers of U.A. high school looking at the examinees with great interest. Some familiar faces were there like Aizawa, Nezu, Toshinori, and Inko. They were all happy with how talented this year's batch was. As the screen showed various examinees, a teacher, Midnight, who was wearing her Hero Costume spoke after Nezu finished his monologue.

Midnight: "This year's batch looks very promising."

Inko: "They are, especially Izumi, I'm sure."

Nezu: "Izumi's not the only promising examinee. There are still three minutes left and two examinees have already broken All Might's record of 107 Villain points and both of them are close to breaking your rescue point record of 72 points."

Toshinori: "What?! Two students have already broken my Villain point record?!"

Aizawa: "Who are they, Nezu?"

Nezu: "They seem to be siblings. Mordred and Izuku Pendragon."

Cementoss: "Pendragon? Like Artoria Pendragon?"

Inko: "...Izuku?"

Toshinori: "I met young Izuku Pendragon during Artoria's retirement party. I didn't see young Mordred, though."

Nezu: "I'm sure that Mordred had a reason for not going. On the other hand, three examinees are not that far behind the Pendragon siblings in terms of points. With the three being my niece Izumi, Astolfo, and Anastasia Fujiwara"

He said as Inko realized that this may not be her son, however, she still had her doubts. The screen showed Mordred kicking a Two-pointer at a group of other robots and throwing her sword at them before the robots exploded because of Clarent's Crimson Lightning. Another window showed Izuku running along Practice Center B's rooftops while strumming Failnaught and using his Gate of Babylon to save other examinees and destroy robots. Astolfo was also seen on the screen using his La Black Luna to annihilate a group of robots while Anastasia was using her Mana Burst to move around quickly and slash all the robots in her path while she was saving other examinees whenever she can. A window showed Izumi using her Quirk to forcefully tear apart all the robots in her way while flying.