"See you, D.", Rue said dismissively before leaving Dominique alone.

Great start to the school year.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE FOUGHT HER intrusive thoughts all day. Even now while sitting on her bed listening to music. Unblock Fez. Unblock Fez. Unblock fucking Fez. Dom was petty. Why would she? What if she just— fuck this. Dom sprung off her bed. The bun on top of her head flopped around as she ran out of her room and down the hall.

"Just take a deep breath...", Nate muttered loud enough for Dominique to hear through the door. Who was he talking to on the phone? Maddy? No. She hated his guts at the moment. Maybe a hook up.

"Nate, I'm legit going crazy right now. You can't do this to me.", Cassie's voice replied to Nate on the other line making Dom's jaw fucking drop to the floor.

She returned to her room still shocked and she instantly pulled out her phone out.

"Hey, can I come over?"

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE DECIDED TO skip her reconciliation with Fezco tonight, and just go to Lexi to dish out what she seen— or more so heard. So, Dom sat perched beside Lexi on the outdoor patio chair. Dominique swatted away a mosquito while Lexi processed the information she'd told her.

"What the fuck are you talking about?", Lexi asked while Dom continued to swat at the pesky mosquito.

"I'm telling you dude, they fucked. Hasn't Cassie been acting really fucking strange?", Dom pointed and Lexi slowly nodded along.

"It all adds up.", She muttered softly with her mouth agape.

"What adds up?", Cassie queried walking outside.

"Girls!", Suze yelled from downstairs making Dom jump. "Get down here!"

The girls all shared a look and made their way downstairs. Dom was shocked when she seen who was there. Dominique furrowed her eyebrows when her eyes met her father's.

"Dominique, you need to go home. I have important things to discuss with the Howards.", Cal ordered Dom. She nodded skeptically.

"Alright, bye... I guess.", Dominique said while she dispersed. Her father expected her to fight back, but instead she left in a moment.

Dominique left out the front door. She paused for a second and laughed at her father being so naive. She ran to the side yard of their house to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Dom climbed the tree next to the girls window quickly, having practice from being so drunk off her ass she couldn't go home, so she snuck in to the Howards. It was much easy sober.

She reached as far as she could and opened up the window. Dominique stuck one foot through the window then the second. She threw herself in through the window and landed on Lexi's bed with a creak.

She slowly approached the open door and creeped onto the stairs to hear their conversation.

"Thanks for the coffee.", Cal Jacobs thanked Suze, his voice muffled slightly. Here we go...