Season Two: Broken Bonds - Chapter One: A New Day

Start from the beginning

"I've actually managed to see him once" Jongmin said, and instantly the two hosts gave a big reaction.

"Really?!" Heechul asked, having to stop himself from slamming the table.

"Yes. I was out grabbing some coffee with my wife. Then... I heard the people around me gasp. Everyone was looking up, so me and my wife did the same." Jongmin explained, the two hosts quiet as they were immersed into his story. "Then out of the corner, he popped out. He was so fast! By the time I caught him with my eyes, he was already on the next street. His body was flipping and twisting in the air... It was surreal"

"All units, we've got a speeding vehicle heading South of Samseong-ro, Gangnam. Suspects appear to be armed."

"No such thing as a quiet morning huh?" Shinji said to himself, releasing at the apex of his swing. Leaning backwards, he began to free fall, facing the direction he had just came from. A white stream of webbing came out of his web shooters, sticking onto the building behind him.

Shinji began heading south, swinging with his back turned, releasing at the apex once again. He flipped and twisted his body to face south as he fired off another web, heading towards the direction of the reported car chase.

"I really hope I can see him at some point. My daughter is such a big fan. She even asked me if I could get him on Running Man" Jaesuk said with a laugh, his words making the other two hosts bust out into a fit of laughter. "I thought 'Huh?' How would I do that?!"

"Spider-Man is really taking this country by storm. Not only is he stopping crimes around Seoul. I've also heard that he has been helping civilians with small problems as well" Heechul continued.

"Ah, ah! I heard about this!" Jongmin clapped. 

"He's been seen assisting civilians with everyday problems. A fan spotted him helping an old lady cross the road. Carrying groceries to a mothers car. Even saving a balloon for a kid... Yah..." Heechul slapped down the reading card, clapping his hands for the heroes small deeds. 

"Such small things and he still does them. He has a very kind heart" Jaesuk said, his voice sounding very proud of that fact. 

"No job is too small for a hero right?" Heechul asked, and everyone nodded and agreed to those words.

"There's the car." Shinji dove down, firing two webs at the building to his left and right to sling shot himself up and over a tall building. From his view he could see the speeding sedan below him, weaving through traffic, along with four police cars chasing it from behind.

As Shinji dove down to street level, the suspects in the car began opening firing on the police behind them. Hearing those gun shots, Shinji double timed it, swinging as fast as he could towards the speeding vehicle.

Shinji soared above the vehicle, shooting two webs at the top of the sedan. He pulled himself down, slamming his feet on the ceiling, causing the metal cave in. The sound of him landed, made the criminals inside the vehicle almost jump out of their skin.

"What the hell was that!?" 

"Go take a look!"

"What!? Are you crazy?! I ain't doin' that!" Just as the he said, he felt something touching back. Before he could even scream, he was yanked out by Spider-Man.